chapter 2

Time skip
Eleven(11) years later

We can see our protagonist issei hyoudou just came out of bed and start his day.

Issei pov

I wake up and start to do my daily routine as usual. I then look at the mirror to see brosis and cuts on my body, if you are wondering why I have all of this on my body is that my mom, dad, brother and sister is beating me up every day for every mistake that I make, no matter what it is for. I don't know why there doing this to me, anyway I should go down stairs before I get scolded for not being there on time for breakfast.
I head down stairs were I see my mother who is in the kitchen making breakfast for my sister who is still asleep, so I decided to greet my mom.

Issei: mom, good morning

Miki just look at issei with discuss and said, morning issei did you finish your chores. She ask issei in a cold voice

Issei is not shocked by this it's like something normal for him nowadays, his mother, father, and his brothers and sister is more cold to him after two year ago on his birthday when he turned seven years old.

Issei mind: why are they so cold to me, what did I do wrong to them, it happen at my last birthday when they do this strange thing with me, ever since that day there all are so cold to me and i still remember what that girl said to me and I hope we meet in the future again.

Flash back

We can see an young boy walking out of a school it look he is just finished with school and he look a little excited.

This boy is non other than our protagonist issei hyoudou.

Issei mind: today is my birthday, my mom said that she will make me cake and all of my favorite foods to eat... I can't wait.

Issei is walking towards a park that he goes through every day to reach home...but then he feel like something is wrong, the more he walk in the park harder his body starts to shake.

Issei mind: what the hell is wrong with my body... what is going on here...

on know to him their is an barrier in the park were a devil is fighting an stray devil and the seals that is place on his body is slowly starting to brake, he walk more in to the park and he can feel the magic around him but he don't know nothing about it but and he continues to walk in the park, the seals on his is being to brake , the more he walk in the park the faster the seale on his body begins to brake, some of his aura is starting to come out of his body but know one can't feel it because it is very weak.

Scene change
In side the barrier

We can see an men fighting an stray devil.

Devil *serious*: go back to your master and I will spare you.

Stray devil: no I will never go back to that man.... I will kill you and maybe they will stop come after me.... yes if I kill you then they will stop come after me.

The stray devil look like an average man, he is not fully transforme in to a stray as yet.

The stray devil look at the man and said.

Stray devil: well it look like some one is going to die today.

Devil*serious*: is this your final decision.

The stray immediately dash to the men with a sword in hand ready to cut the men in haft but out of nowhere the man have a sword on his hand ready to fight the stray devil.

The two of them begin to have an sword fight. The two of them begin to tread blows examine each other fighting style to try to read the other movement.

Devil: your not half bad.