chapter 4

We can see issei is out cold on the ground but then great red/Irene use her power to heal him, she then speak up to Ddraig.

Irene: so Ddraig you ready to be free?

Ddraig: y-yes, yes I'm.

Irene: ok then let's get started before ophis go into the dimensional gap again looking for me.

With that said Irene then use her powers to repair the house and she then put over a time barrier over the house. she then use her power to take issei and vali into the house, she put issei on the coach and put vali on the other one.

Irene: now, you that person who is in his head you can start work on breaking the seales that is on the boosted gaer.

Mystery voice*speaking out loud for the first time*: ok, I'm now starting on breaking the seal, it will take the 24 hours/full day after all.....

Ddraig: I don't care how long it takes!! Get me out of here!

Irene: now, now Ddraig you are going to be free soon so don't worry, a day in here is hafe an hour in the outside world so no need to worry and I'm curious to see how you are going to explain to ise that you are a girl and you binding your life force to his is basically marking him as your mate.....I watch the entire fight with the devil that came here to kill the lucifer descendant so tha....... But before Irene can finish her sentence Ddraig chimes in.

Ddraig: you watch the entire fight all this time, why did you came more earlier to help him!?

Irene: well ophis was there and if I left the dimensional gap to come and help issei here, there's no doubt that she will follow me so I had to Wait ontill she left.

Ddraig: I see..... s-so are you really going to join issei harem?

Irene: yes and no....you see if issei wants me to join his herem I will love to but he will have to win me in a fight first after all we are dragon we only accept strong mates.

Ddraig: I see....so will you help him train him to get stronger?

Irene as much as I will love to do that I can't, I have to stay at the dimensional gap because of ophis....I can only help him in his dreams....

Ddraig: so how powerful do you think issei will get in the future?

Irene: it's hard to say, he has a very high magic reserve, he can use all the magic that his parents can use, plus he has you and that other person who is in his head, it's hard to say but I know for sure he will be able to be in the top ten strongest in the supernatural world if he master his powers with the boosted gaer, but with this person and you binding your life force with him, he will be able to use all of your power/ability as well, so that change everything and I don't know who is that person in his head, so it's hard to say.

Ddraig: so will he be able to fight me and win?

Irene: if he master his powers/abilitys and yours, then he will win in a fight.

Ddraig: so I made the right decision then.

Irene: yes, yes you did but you are lucky that I came in time or you will be death.

Ddraig: so what! In the end it work out.

Irene*sighs*: you haven't changed so much, you are still the same.

Ddraig: hay!! I have changed.... anyway what the hell am I going to do when I leave the sacred gear ? I know I will stay with issei but If I leave the sacred gear it will cause chaos in heaven and if they find out that I'm free, they will look for me to join one of there sides. Ddraig is referring to the three faction.