[4] - Life is a Bitch

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»Audrianna's POV

Audrianna's POV

I was snooping around the storage room when I found a black box with a label on it. The label read "Property of Stella Theodora Manchester. Do not open."

I thought for a second before quickly making up my mind "I'm opening it."

I opened the box and inside were a bunch of clothes and knick-knacks who I assume were from my mom.

One of them was a picture of my mom.

She was beautiful. And I looked exactly like her.

In the photo she was carrying me. I was happily smiling in her arms.

I wiped the single tear from my eyes and immediately stood up with the picture in my hands "Dad!"

I saw my dad, sitting in front of the monitors while Henry was sitting down on the couch.

"You're wrong Henry. Pineapple most definitely belongs on pizza." my dad argued

"No it does no- oh, hey Dri." Henry greeted me

"Hey, muffin. Where were you?" My dad asked

"I was just looking around the storage room."

"What's in your hand?"

"Nothing. Just nothing." I lied

I forgot to mention, my dad HATES it when I bring up my mom. I have no idea why but he just does. Maybe because he keeps telling me how my mom "abandonned" me. My mom would never do that. I mean, look how happy we both were in the picture.

That does not look like a mom who would abandon their child does it!? No!

"C'mon muffin, just show me." my dad tried to take the picture

"No!" I quickly moved the picture away.

My dad was taken aback by my sudden outburst.

"C'mon muffin.. what are you hiding from me?"

"Nothing!"

"Okay. Gimme that." he snatched the picture

I tried to get it back but he was too tall and he kept pushing my face away. So no luck.

"Where'd you find this picture." my dad asked angrily "You opened the box didn't you?"

"Yes, dad." I admitted

"What part of 'Property of Stella Theodora Manchester. Do not open.' do you not get!?"

"So what? So what if I opened it? It's just a picture of me and mom why are you so mad!?"

"Do you know what your mom did to you?"

"Ugh, not this again."

"Audrianna Manchester." my dad gritted through his teeth "Your mother abandonned you!"