Chapter Two - A Promise Made

Five of us were ambassadors for team Gb during the olympics. So each of us split our time at events. Liam and I attended basketball, archery, and diving together. Then with Harry, Catherine and William we supported Zara in her equestrian events and we watched as Andy Murray won gold.

Duke and Duchess of Suffolk attend Olympic Events!

With the 2012 London Olympics well under way. The new married Princess Aurora the Duchess of Suffolk and William Moseley the Duke of Suffolk were seen attending numerous events as co- ambassadors with The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry. After being married for only a few weeks the two take on their first royal duties since become husband and wife on the sart of July.

The Suffolks were seen attending Team GB Basket ball games, Archer and even diving then joining the family for the equestrian events to support The Royal's cousin Zara Phillips. The fab five as they are now being dubbed also came to watch as tennis player Andy Murray won against fellow competitor Roger Federer snatching gold.

Catherine read out as she paced about happily. She was in my room and reading the latest article about Liam and I. We were getting ready for a trip to America, Liam and I were supervising our bags being packed we had been requested to go on tour of America. It was short one but we would get to a lot of places. Some of which would be following in my mothers footsteps. I was both excited and apprehensive to the trip.

"Sis why are you reading this out? It's your bog standard article about us attending the games." I shrugged seeing the relevance to her excitement. She turned the paper around to show us. There on the front page was Liam and I kissing well really it was a peck to each other in excitement. I think it was during one of Zara's events. "Ah, well you could have lead with that you know."

"It's a picture of us kissing, theres no mention of that just the picture." Liam took the paper

"A picture is work a thousand words." Catherine and I declared "Jinx" we laughed and then moved out of the room to make us some drinks

"So how are you feeling about the upcoming tour?" Catherine wondered. "William told me that some of your destinations are where you Mum went on her solo trip."

"Fine, no big deal. Just another thing i'm going to to where I'm the going long haired version of my mother. How is it, that I'm more bothered by the comparison than my brothers?" I grumble making us all tea.

"Because sadly your literally a woman and your mothers daughter. The term 'Mini me' comes to mind." Liam sighs dropping the paper to one side. "I've been telling her, she'll have plenty of opportunity to show that she's more than her mothers daughter." Liam folded his arms

"Hello? It's only us!" I heard Will

"Kitchen" we all call and then a few moments later, Harry and Will come in. Will kisses Catherine's cheek. Harry comes over and gives me a hug from behind.

"So what's the latest discussion?" Will wondered

"The tour." Liam and Catherine were in unison.

"Aurora's not happy about the possible press coverage, she'll most likely see during our time over in the states." Liam expanded as I handed him and Catherine cups then sipped on mine before making Will and Harry one.

"Is this about being Mum again. i've told you it's not that big of a deal." Harry sighed and groaned "In fact I would take..." he didn't finish that sentence because I slapped him around the head then slammed the kettle down.

"Disregard my feelings. I dare you, try it." I challenged him with a scowl

"Roe..." I turned and pointed my finger to my eldest brother who became silenced and looked down.

"I love our mother as much as you do. But don't you ever, either of you pretend to know what it's like to be constantly compared to her. The way i flip my hair, smile, walk, talk, hug. How I daintly lift up a gown to walk up bloody stairs! Oh my hair looks shorter is she going to chop it all off and become her mothers twin? Oh she's hugged a crying child so much like her mother. She looks fabulous just like her mother. Oh her mother would have been proud. Every damn day I'm reminded that she's not here and that somehow I must be the spirit reincarnation of her.

I am me! I was me before she died and I still am after. I'm not her, I will never be her, nor do I want to. You and them constantly ram it down my throat. What you fail to forget is that in the time I did know her, I was the freaking ball passed between two waring parents. Oh everyone conveniently forgets that bit don't they? You know what piss off." I storm out of the kitchen and into my bedroom.

"Out! Now! You can finish later." they did as told and left me alone. I huff out a breath and pick up my phone calling Anastasia.

"Hello Ms Aurora." she answered

"Hi, Ana." I sighed "Ana I was wondering if you could do me a favour."

"I can certainly do my best. How can I help?"

"I was hoping that you can find out the contents of the speeches that are being made during the tour." I plopped down on the chaise in the corner of the room "See if there are any mentions of my mother."

"And if I can, what would you like me to do?" she inquired

"Make sure I'm not compared to her." I look down "I don't mind her being mentioned but nothing along the lines of she's just like her mother. Anything like that, please"

"I will see what I can do. Your Highness."

"Thank you." I hung up and there was a knock on the door. "Come in." the door opened and Harry came in with Will. The two came and sat with me.

"Talk to us." Will sighed wrapping his arm around me

"Everyone, ever since she died. it's like she's this deity a goddess. But she isn't, she's human, a human mom, with flaws. Everything is always superficial and I'm pissed. At least you two got the illusion mixed with happy moments before everything went to the depth of hell no one even knew about. That with you they tried, for brief moments you we're happy and they were happy. None of the bad stuff entered the little bubble you had. I didn't get that. Ten months, ten months of peace within the family after I was born and it went back to a war zone. I don't remember those ten months.

All I've every known is what you two told me. What I saw growing up was Mom and Dad hurting each other, arguing, using the press against one another. Smiles to my face and the daggers behind my back. Mom crying when she thought I was asleep. Dad's shadow apologising for everything that was going on. They both hurt each other, Dad had the chance to say he was sorry. Mom never could, who knows if she would have. I like to think that she would have grown more wiser and realised that she could have and should have handled things differently.

All I want is to be seen that I am different from her and because of her. That despite the way things played out in the end, we will never let what happened to her, happen to us. We are all that she could and should have been. Not the same." I took both of the hands and brought them to my lap.

"Promise me, that we will learn form her mistakes. That come what may, no matter who were married to we won't let that toxicity back in. We will fight to both do her proud and be different." I look between them

"I promise." Will promised without hesitation. We both turned to Harry.\

"I promise." Harry nodded

"Will you also promise again what mother made us do the last time we were all together?" I ask "All for one and one for all. That nothing and no one will break us up."

"Promise." Harry vowed

"Promise. Of course." Will kissed my head then rested his against mine.