: 19 : No way in hell!

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry! But you almost crushed my little cat!" I bowed to her when I realised what I've done. I picked up yoongi and was about to leave but master pulled me and made me sit in his lap.

Yoongi pov:

I was feeling so proud on what he did to her, but he immediately asked for forgiveness from her. I wasn't getting what he's trying to do but something came in my mind and I smirked.

Hoseok was about to leave with his cat but I grabbed his hand and pulled him on my lap. He was shocked, but I liked this face of his.

"You seeing this person? He is the owner of this place!"

A/n pov:

Hoseok was still processing everything, but he sighed in relief that his master is not in any kind of relationship with that woman. He was feeling satisfied with Yoongi's answer.

Seejin just stormed out of the place. Hoseok also got up from Yoongi's lap and bowed to him and took his leave.

Hoseok pov:

I finished all my work and came back to my room. It's already my time to sleep. I came to my room but couldn't find yoongi there. "Where did he go?"

I started finding him in the room when I heard something breaking in master's room. 'Did Yoongi went in there?'

I peeked inside the room but didn't saw master in the room. I slowly entered in the room and started searching for him. "Yoongi! Yoongi! Where are you?"

I whispered and didn't got any reply. I bent down and looked under the bed, i can feel my skirt lifting up from back but I didn't cared about that cause no one is here.

At the same time, i heard the door opening, my breath stopped and eyes widened. I immediately got up feeling embarrassed that what if he had seen my underwear? I faced him. But to get more embarrassed only!

Master was standing there, in towel only and totally wet. His eyes were looking so damn sexy to be honest, and his wet hair were just adding perfection to his handsome face. I gulped hard.

"What are you doing here?" He asked in his rapsy voice giving me chills. "I- I came here to search for yoongi!" As I said yoongi came out from behind the couch and streched himself and walked out.

The situation in the room was getting intense by each passing second. "I'll take my leave now!" I said and was about to take a step when he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him.

I crashed into his wet chest. He pinned me on the wall, while he put his hands beside me on the wall trapping me in between them.

He came so close to my face. I didn't dared to look into his eyes. He brought hand to my face and traced my lips.

"Can I kiss you?"

I gulped and words weren't coming out of my throat. Before I could say or do anything, he pressed his lips on mine!

I thought it would be rough like everytime he does, but it was so soft! I didn't bited my lips even for once. He was just sucking them softly.

My eyes were closed the whole time. I didn't kissed him back cause, first I was tired and second, i didn't know how to kiss!

I just stood there like a statue, he roamed his hand from my back to my hips and then my thighs. I didn't cared about that cause for the first time....

It was feeling so good!

I felt so out of breath so I tapped on his shoulder rapidly. He immediately pulled out and we both were breathing heavily. "You know!" He said while breathing heavily.

" You were looking so sexy in that red panty!"

I blushed so hard! He smirked before kissing me again. He slided his hand under my skirt, caressing my thighs. I got a sensation in my body, so I grabbed his muscular biceps.

My heart was pounding inside my chest loudly. His finger accidentally touched my member, and everything was now on the verge of getting out of control.

I forcefully pushed him away and run out of the room. I locked my room's door from the inside and went directly under the shower.

I felt relieved and relaxed. I sat on the ground there. I processed everything, if I kissed him again.......

I don't know what will happen!!

-: To be continued :-