My Boyfriend - Harry Styles (The Last Chapter)

Începe de la început

I see my mum making her way into the church, turning to give me a wave before disappearing inside to find her seat. We're standing at the church entrance now, my dad's arm linked through mine. 

"Ready?" He whispers as the organ begins to play.

I gulp and take a deep breath one last time before nodding and walking slowly into the church. This is supposed to be the happiest day of every girls life! But quite frankly, I still feel sick with nerves. The fluttering butterflies in my stomach have turned into angry wasps resulting in the most uncomfortable feeling. I look up expecting to see everyone looking at me and judging me but instead I am met with the back of Harry's black tuxedo. No one else in the room is important, all I can see is Harry waiting for me at the end of the aisle, his hands fidgeting with his tie and then going up to run through his perfectly tousled hair.

He turns to face me, a beautiful smile gracing his face. His green eyes are so piercing and they're even more beautiful when they crinkle at the sides as his smile grows. I no longer feel nervous, I feel so relaxed and ready to begin my new life with my favourite person. We reach the end of aisle and my Dad gives a Harry a pat on the back before kissing me on the cheek.

His green eyes don't leave mine though and his smile still hasn't faltered. "You look so beautiful, baby." He whispers, taking a hold of my hand. 

My heart flutters as it always does when he calls me 'baby'. I'm not a fan of pet names but that one seems to really get me with Harry. I reach up to adjust his grey tie, earning a playful eye roll from him and a few chuckles from the congregation. I suddenly realise what I'm doing and quickly stop, feeling embarrassed. "You look lovely too..." I mumble, feeling my cheeks burning up, a smile still plastered on my face however.

He grins, placing a kiss on my forehead before letting the priest begin the service.

Before we begin, Hannah leans over to me and whispers in my ear,"Told you so." 

I look at her confused but suddenly it all makes sense and tears begin to well up in my eyes...

*FLASHBACK* Jess and Hannah are 12 years old.

"I don't fancy him!" I laughed as Hannah and I walked to the bus station.

"Well he definitely fancies you." She giggled, giving me a nudge.

We had just bumped into Harry and were now on our way back to mine.

"Okay, fine, I admit it. He is nice looking but..... yes okay I fancy him but only a little bit! He can't ever know, our friendship is much more important to me." I exclaimed, slightly embarrassed at admitting my crush on Harry.

"I knew it! I see the way you two look at each other, you're made for each other!" She sighed happily.

"Oh shhh. He would never go for me in a million years. I'm like a sister to him and he's like a brother to me." I laughed, remembering the pretty girl in our class from earlier that day telling me how much she liked Harry. That's the kind of girl Harry would go for, not me.

"Of course he would! And when you two get married, I'll be the one standing beside you, ready to say I told you so." She laughed, skipping on ahead of me before I could give her a bashful push.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Oh my gosh." I gasp, my hand flying to my face in shock.

Harry looks at me, startled. "What is it?! Are you okay?!" He asks getting worried.

"I'm fine." I whisper, trying to hide the huge smile on my face.

I look at Hannah who smiles at me, making me feel even more delighted. She promised she would do that, and she did. "Let us proceed." The priest says, clearing his throat.