Tae: No. I am going to meet your sister honey. Taehyung said as he applied some lip balm on his lips. He turned to him and smiled.

JC: Cia?? She is back??

Tae: Yup. And I will spend the afternoon with her so take good care of my baby. See you later. He continued leaving.

Jackson stared into the space a minute and then decided to call Cia to ask what was was happening.

As for Taehyung, he got in his car and drove off hoping to not get into the traffic again as it was monday and everyone was out for work and study.

A wish that was granted since he arrived at the restaurant half an hour after which was truly a miracle. He got in, hand shoved into the back pocket of his jean and scanned the hall looking for Cia but she has not arrived yet so he just chose a table and headed to the restroom.

He fixed his hair, looking at the mirror and turned around when a boy asked to borrow his lip balm, that he had placed on the sink after using it. He nodded with a smile and sighed.

- Thank you. The latter said after some seconds and left. Tae followed him but stopped to stand there a minute recognising a back.

A strangely familiar figure was standing in front of him.

Tae: Mhm?

His thoughts got interrupted when the concerned person turned around to face him.

He blinked multiple times believing that it was an hallucination and lowered his head.

He had to catch his heart in his chest before actually looking back up carefully. It had been a while since the last time he saw this face. He tried to breath slowly but his heart, he swore, could be heard by anyone standing near to him.

Tae: ....

His mind was occupied by this one man for the past few days now and there he was, shining like the sun. For a long moment, they just stared at each other as the both of them were flustered by this meeting.

Jungkook did knew and got prepared for it, but it still was such a huge and intense moment that he also lost his words in front of this boy that he had been waiting to meet again for so long.

Taehyung, just following what his heart wanted, ran to him and fell in his embrace, his eyes starting to tear up.

Tae: H-hhh.

Touching someone for the first time after a long separation feels like that first glass of cold water when you have been dehydrated and it is like, the sweetest water you have ever tasted.

It feels like the moment you come up for air when swimming underwater for too long.

It feels like the sun when it catches that spot on your body perfectly and warms you up.

That's  everything he felt at that very moment.

Jungkook sniffled and held him tight in his arms kissing his hair and holding back from shedding tears. For some long minutes, the world had stopped and they felt alone , nothing around mattered.

Both hearts were beating uncontrollably and they could actually feel it as their bodies were pressed against each other tightly.

The hug lasted until their breath got regular and Taehyung finally pulled back himself together. He wiped his tears away quickly , feeling everyone's gazes on them and looked at the older boy.

JK: Hi. Jungkook then said with a soft smile that crossed his heart.

He gulped and tried his best to say something but he just couldn't, which the other one found cute. He just was too stuned to speak.