CHAPTER 3:

CHAPTER 3:

I can't help but to feel panic again. I don't know why I end up here! I don't why I end up being the villain of that novel!?

It's stressing me out knowing na, sa lahat na pwede kong sapian itong pang obsessive freak nato?

That's explain why those books na nasa study table are so creepy! Creepy din pala yung nagbabasa.

Sa ganda niyang to!? hindi mo mahahalatang baliw siya!

Kakabuhay ko lang tas mamatay rin pala ako dito!? NO WAAAAYY! I refuse to die! Not again!

Kumuha ako ng pen at blankong papel. I need to write everything what I remember about that novel, I need to analyze it so I can avoid my death flag!

Truly Yours is a fantasy love story where in the main character is a daughter of Marquess. Lady Celeste Malhavens. Lady Celeste is describe here, as a woman with a strong personality,her kindness, known for her exquisite beauty and elegance, and to compliment more of that she is intelligent and good at the battle field who posses the power of ice element.

Well, perks of being a heroine she should be perfect.

Now let's tackled about the two male leads of "Truly Yours" ang mga lalaking papatay sakin dahil sa pagiging obsessive freak ko kuno. Shems!

Duke Sage Demetrio Cambridge. The youngest Duke yet the most powerful and Dangerous. A man void of emotions. The man who destroy thousands of army single handed. The last decendance of the dark continent who posssesed an enormous strength ten times stronger than a human strength. A tamer of a dragon and a fire elemental user. He is the first male lead, siya ang makakatuluyan ni Celeste at ito rin pupugot sa ulo ni Laila.

Kinilabutan ako sa isiping yun, diko tuloy napigilang hawakan ang leeg ko. Stay still ka lang dyan my precious head! Don't get detached at my body,huhuhu!

The second male lead which is the rival of Duke Sage is Prince Luther Augustus Einshield, the crown prince of Einshield Kingdom who describe to be the most kindest prince in the kingdom, but very dangerous and wise in the battlefield. Who possessed the Wind and Water element magic. Siya ang hahatol ng kamatayan ni Laila, he's the one who order to beheaded Laila infront of the castle gates.

Mga pesting male leads to! Anlaki ng galit kay Laila! Don't cha worry ma Laila I will make sure that your head will be intact on your body until my hair turns white.

Actually "Truly Yours" has two Villainess. The lead Villainess and The Minor Villainess.

The Lead Villainess is not Laila at first she was contented on loving the duke from afar and wishes that she will never bother him. She's not really a bad person, she was just brain washed by the Lead Villainess, she took advantage on Laila's feelings towards the Duke kaya naging obsessed si Laila at parang asong ulol na sunod ng sunod sa Duke. At dahil ang Duke ay inlove kay Celeste she manipulates Laila to get mad at the heroine for stealing her love which is the Duke. And that's the reason why the poisoning scene occurs and that leads to Laila's death.

The Lead Villainess is Lady Astazia Charlotte Veronza a daughter of a baron. She maybe the daughter of a lower noble but she is wicked and wise. In truth, it's not Laila who's obsessed with the Duke, this woman is the true obsessed with Duke. She's really inlove with him, to the point that she will do everything just to have him, even if it's killing. She has the power of mind controlling, that's explains why she has the power to control Laila. But her power is useless to the Duke kaya hindi niya magawang kontrolin ang lalaking gustong gusto niya.

I don't want to encounter this witch, Ang creepy niya!

And now let's talk about Laila, or should I say let's talk about my self.