Chapter 14: Caught

Kenny tapped at Butters' window like always, but no one came. Kenny looked into the window; no one was in there. "Odd... maybe he went somewhere." Kenny looked around, getting ready to leave and come back later, if not tomorrow, when he saw something: a shadow of a person.

"Butters?" the thing said nothing. That's when he heard a quiet sliding sound. "If this is Butters, then why is he using the window and not the door?" Kenny then realized that it probably wasn't Butters. He leaped down from the first-story roof and carefully and quietly sneaked over to where the figure was.

~*~

Butters was sneaking into his house; the door was too loud, he knew it would wake his parents. I knew Mysterion was probably at his window already, so he had no choice but to use a downstairs one.

As he climbed inside the window, he realized how small it was, getting stuck halfway and having to push with all his force to get unstuck. However, he freed himself with cuts all over his stomach. They bled a little and hurt, but Butters just wiped them off and got up. But that's when he heard something behind him. He turned around to see, "Mysterion?" It was Mysterion standing right behind him, seeming to have had no trouble with the window.

Butters almost hugged him before remembering that right now he was Professor Chaos. "Mysterion, please-"

Butters was cut off by getting tackled by Mysterion, holding him down. "Why are you here? What do you want with Butters?"

Butters tried to get out, struggling to get out of Mysterion's grasp. "Nothing! I swear! I wasn't going to do anything!"

"Lies! What do you want!?"

Butters felt Mysterion's hands tighten around his wrists and Mysterion's knees digging deeper into his leg and back. It hurt like hell; never before had Mysterion hurt him this bad.

You might think, 'What did he mean? It was just a tackle; it couldn't be that bad.' But the thing was that Mysterion right now, not knowing who Professor Chaos really was, was ready to kill him if he needed to, anything to protect his precious Butters. Even if normally he had, kind of like Batman, a no-kill rule,

"I could kill you right now, and no one would know or care, you know. It would solve the whole town's problems, and it would keep my Butters safe." Mysterion said.

'His Butters?' Butters thought, 'What does he mean by that?' Butters was confused but kind of blushed at the thought of being Mysterion's. Always being with him, being held and cuddled by him, to be kissed by him. The thought was nice, but for right now, Mysterion's hands were tightening around who he thought was just Professor Chaos, ready to break every bone in his body, starting with his wrists.

Luckily he didn't have to, as Butters yelled, "Please Mysterion!! Just let me go! I promise I'll never mess with Butters again!! I promise!! I'll avoid him at all costs!!"

Mysterion looked at the back of Butters' head that was covered with his helmet. "Fine." Mysterion then let Butters go, grabbed the back of his outfit, and dragged him out of the house.

Mysterion threw Butters onto the road, and Butters got up and ran. He didn't know where because the house he was thrown out of was his home, but he hoped that if he hid long enough, Mysterion would leave and he could go back into his house. "This secret is getting too much. I almost got seriously injured. I need to end it, but how?"

-What do you all think?

-Word Count: 611ñ3