8

omniscient

"billie can you take me home, i dont want to deal with your shit right now'' nariya said looking up at her as she towered above her, ''no nariya'' she said sitting beside her on the black leather couch in the middle of the living room.

 ''why?'' she asked her, billie turned to her not knowing what to say.  ''why billie'' she asked again, hoping for an answer.

''i love you'' she blurted out, ''what'' nariya said confused. ''you dont love me'' she said calmly, but almost in a scary way.

 ''no billie i dont'' she said shaking her head, ''i did that for you nariya'' she said running her hands through her long teal colored hair, ''your joking'' nariya said chuckling while slightly scooting away from her, ''i like you alot nari, since the moment i saw you i knew we were meant to be.'' billie said, turning her head to nariya

''im leaving billie'' i said getting up and grabbing my stuff, ''nariya listen'' she said ruffly grabbing her arm, ''i witnessed a murder billie, i could go to jail'' nariya yelled, ''i did it for-'' 

you didnt have to do that billie!" nariya shouted, billie suddenly  took out her gun from her pocket, she put the gun against nariyas temple, she let out a gasp from how cold it was, "if you say shit im going to fucking kill you" billie said, her face red.

''okay'' nariya said, billie took a long look at her face and realized she was crying, ''im sorry mama'' she said cuffing nariyas cheeks, the gun still in her left hand, ''its okay'' nariya said with tears still streaming down her cheeks, ''ill take care of it okay?'' billie said moving nariyas hair  out her face, she nodded and billie leaned in for a hug

billie

"you know the body is still there, right'' isiah said, ''you think i dont know that'' i snapped at him, ''ill send eli to go get rid of it'' i shrugged, ''i cant believe you killed him billie'' isiah said shaking his head in disbelief, ''you wanna be next'' i asked him, he stayed silent, ''im joking damn'' i said chuckling, ''i hat you'' he mumbled under his breath.

''wheres the girl'' he asked, ''shes upstairs sleeping'' i said, my eyes glued to my phone screen, ''dont hurt her billie'' he said, i ignored him and continued scrolling through my phone.

''hey'' i said smiling, 'hi billie'' nariya said sitting up from my bed, ''i have to go home, my om is going to kill me if i stay her any longer'' nariya said, i started to worry thinking she was going to go to the cops or something, ''im not going to tell anyone billie, plus your realized everyone saw you pull that gun out,  right?" she said, ''okay be safe'' i said giving her a kiss on her forehead, then watching her leave.

nariya

''hi mommy i missed you'' i said giving her a big hug, ''get off me nariya'' my mom said pushing me away from her i rolled my eyes, and gave her a look. i heard destinys little feet come running in from my room, ''hi baby'' i said picking her up, i looked at her face and realized she had makeup on. ''bro dont tell me you were in my makeup again!'' i said annoyed, she looked at me then tilted her head to the side.

why do babies have to be so cute.

"reopening your dads case, they thing they got a lead on it'' my mom said leaning on the conter in front of me, ''really?'' i said happily knowing my dad might finally get justice, ''who do they think it is?'' i asked her ''they wont tell me'' she shrugged, ''whoever did it deserves to be in jail, dad didnt do shit'' i said, covering destinys ears, ''i know baby'' she said.

''hi mimi'' i said over facetime ''nariya dont act like everything is okay'' she said, i furrowed my eyebrows confused about what shes talking about.

 ''she killed him nariya, poor boy aint even do shit'' she said shaking her head, ''i told you not to fuck with her riya, yet you dont listen'' she scolded me over the phone.

''it doesnt matter its over'' i shrugged, ''nari you realize you can end up in jail with her? - you know what im tired of your shit'' she said hanging up the phone, ''okay'' i sighed to myself.

i went through my call log and clicked on billies name, ''hi billie'' i said 'hey'' she said, i heard alot of voices and music in the background and i wondered who or what

''where are you'' i asked her, ''no one'' she said, it was obviously a lie cause I heard more than one voice over the phone.

 ''it doesnt matter'' - ''just tell me billie'' i said starting to get annoyed, ''im at a club with friends'' she said, ''are you serious billie'' i said shaking my head, ''how many bitches shaking their ass in your face'' i blurt out.

''whatever nariya'' she said hanging up the phone before i can respond.

billie is so confusing sometimes.

i applied for a fashion school in LA during the summer of senior and i got in, i also applied to other school that my mom suggested but im really not interested in them since i manly wanted to go to school for fashion, but since im with billie now i really dont want to leave her.

A/N: i been gone for a longg time, more updates coming up i swear. i just wont update tmr since its my birthday!

excuse any typos..