4

"wake the fuck up" billie said trying to shake me awake, "what" i said confused, looking around forgetting i wasnt in my own room.

"wheres my phone" i said rubbing my eyes "here" she handed me my phone, "shit" i mumbled to myself seeing how much my mom called and texted me, i sighed and called her back.

"he-" i said but was cutoff by her yelling, "where the fuck are you nariya?" she said her voice getting louder over the phone.

"chill im just at a friends house"—"dont tell me to chill nariya you dont just get up and leave like that" she shouted.

i didnt even listen to half the shit she was saying since i was not even fully awake.

"you gotta go?" she said with a frown on her face, "yeah" i sighed.

"oh shit i have school today bro" i said groaning, "you have any clothes and shit i could borrow" i asked her, "im finna make you look just like me" she said giggling. 

..

"billie its too big!" i said walking into her room trying to hold up the jean shorts she got me so they dont fall down and i flash her.

"wait come" she said with a motion, i walked over to the edge of the bed where she was sitting, standing over her.

she made me turn around and she grabbed a shoelace and wrapped it around to make the waistband fit better. once she was finished i she turned me around, "there" she said putting her hands on my waist.

"can you drive me to school?" i asked her, "yeah sure" she said smiling, grabbing her keys from her night stand.

..

"i love your car so much bruh" i said touching it, "get your dirty hands off my shit" she said playfully slapping my hands away, i rolled my eyes and got in the passengers seat.

billie started driving, she kept one hand on the steering wheel and she slowly inched her other hand on my thigh, i turned to look at her but she was still facing forward, keeping her eyes on the road.

"nah billie for real though, where'd you get all the money for your house, and your car?" i randomly asked her, she shrugged "my parents" she shrugged, "your graduating next week right?" she said trying to change the topic.

"dont be keeping secrets from me eilish" i said laughing, "but yeah i am" i said and she nodded.

"we're here" -- "thanks billie" i said about to get out the car "lemme walk in with you" she said smiling, getting out the car.

she held my hand and we both walked into my high school.

i felt everyone staring at us, and whispering to the people next to them as we walked down the hallway.

"why are they staring at us" i said whispering to billie, "cause im fine as fuck" she said smirking, i rolled my eyes at her playfully.

"hey nariya..hey billie" ms.keith said as we were approaching her classroom "hey marie" billie said chuckling "what did i tell you about calling me by my first name billie eilish pir-" she said but billie cut her iff, "not my government" she said chuckling.

"you know her?" i asked confused at their interaction, "yeah she was my least favorite teacher" she said exaggerating the word 'least'

"okay i gotta go" she said, "ight bye ugly" i said giving her a side hug, watching her walk away before getting inside the classroom.

"mia babyy" i said walking to my desk next to mia's sitting down "why were you with that girl" she said, "we're friends?" i said confused, "you know shes a criminal right" she said pulling out her phone, showing me a news article.

"TEEN KILLS 4 PEOPLE IN A DRIVE BY SHOOTING"

a/n: i found this on google LMFOAOA pretend it looks like a mugshot fr 

"thats not the only thing she got sent to jail for, im just looking out for you nari" she said rubbing my back.

i wasn't angry, i was just shocked how billie is capable of doing something like that. she looks really young in the photo, maybe she changed. i dont know.

..

i was waiting for nariya to come out of school, she was taking so long, and it was hot as hell in my car too.

i saw nariya and some other girl come out of the school, i rolled my windows down and yelled her name, "nariya!" the other girl pointed at my car and nariya looked at me, the both walked up to the car window.

"be safe nariya" the other girl said giving her a hug before nariya stepped inside my car, "what's up" i said starting the car, "nothing" she said going on her phone, scrolling through tiktok.

nariya was being mad quiet the whole car ride, i wanted to say something but i didnt since i didnt want to bother her.

"you wanna come to my place?" i asked her, "im actually gonna go home" she said with a slight chuckle, i nodded and took her home.

..

"hey" i said to isiah who was looking for something in the fridge, "you been a little quiet today whats up" he said pulling out tortillas out the fridge.

"my girl mad at me.. think i dont even know, she was just being hella quiet all afternoon, she didnt even wanna come over" i sighed, sitting down in the kitchen island, "she your girl?" he said grabbing cheese from the fridge, "nah not really but i like her" i said shrugging "tell her you like her i dont know"

"we've only been friends for a few weeks, maybe its too soon" i said opening my phone, seeing messages from nariya.

nariyas ugly ass 🧌

billie why u ain tell me you like killed four people?

we've been friends for a long time its weird that you didn't tell me.

i left her on read and closed my phone.