Chapter 8: Playing Pranks and Magic

An so, once I had received the Goron's Ruby and a personal escort back to the forest, I got some new clothes from Saria and we played a harmless little prank on Mido. Oh, don't worry about him, he'll be totally fine. Anyways, as the story goes... something weird must always follow... and as it stands... this is my tale.

After discovering my gender Darunia and the other Gorons were quite apologetic for mistaking my gender giving me not only the Goron Ruby, but also personally escorting me to the Great Fairy where I learned magic. Unfortunately they did not have any clothes my size, only for adults, and all my clothes, including the spares had been destroyed. Luckily, there was a shortcut passage to the lost woods, and I could go from there to Kokiri Village and borrow some clothes from Saria until I could make some of my own, without magic so I did not need to worry about being called the wrong gender.

Upon reaching the village, I snuck to Saria's house, not wanting to be seen nakedand waited for her to return. Unfortunately when she did return she was talking to Mido, and not wanting him of all people to see me naked I focused on hiding, and ended up shrinking down and landing on Saria's bed where I hid under the covers as they entered.

"Come on Saria," Mido begged. "Give me a chance."

"No Mido," Saria replied," I don't want to date you."

"It's because of Link isn't it?" Mido yelled. "He's an outsider and killed the Great Deku Tree. How can you still like him? I'll prove I'm better."

With that he stormed out. Once he was gone, I climbed on top of the covers and was about to change back to normal size when I saw a shadow and looked up to see Saria sitting on the bed, and me. She was also wearing her new dress, which had passed over me, leading to me being pinned between soft bed, and soft and pleasant skin. Unfortunately I needed to get Saria off, and so I bit her, recieving a pleasant taste and changed back to normal size after she jumped up yelling "Ow!"

"Linkette?" Saria exclaimed, both of us blushing upon seeing that I was naked on her bed, and that she had sat on me. "What happened?"

We talked for a bit, me explaining everything that had happened and Saria giving me some of her clothes. After that we decided to prank Mido. I shrunk down to tiny size while Saria carried me hidden in her fist, and snuck me onto Mido, before distracting him in public while I used an arrow to cut the seams of Mido's clothes so they fell off in public, causing him to run away in shame while I jumped off to Saria who had been watching and caught me, before we headed to the Lost Woods.

In the woods we decided to play around with the size magic, while Saria used her magic to move plants to form different things to play with and ended up taking a leaf boat ride on the pond, after leaving our clothes and equipment hidden under a plant. Eventually I went to change us back to normal only to find I was out of magic.

"Oh no!" I said before looking at Saria tears in my eyes. "I'm out of magic. How do I change us back?"

"Don't worry," Saria said. "I forgot you just learned magic. Every magic user has a magic meter that determines how much magic they can use. When it is out they cannot use magic until it is replenished. You can replenish it by finding magic jars, or drinking green chu chu jelly, green potion or blue potion. I have some in my bag on the shore. You should really keep one with you at all times in case of emergency."

"Thanks," I said as Saria used her magic to make the stem of the leaf boat grow into a vine leading to shore before noticing her frown. "Is something wrong?"

"It looks like I'm out of magic as well," She said, "I used the last of it connecting the leaf to the shore, I was going to use the vine to pull us to shore, but we can still use the vine as a bridge to get back."

"Right!" I said as she turned to me and paled before yelling "Look out!" as a giant (to us) fish the size we are normally, but to us looked the same size as the Zora deity Jabu Jabu (not that we knew that part) appeared in the water behind us and thought we were food, and with all our gear back on shore we were defenseless as it swallowed us, leaf boat and all, though that disappeared along the way, as the vine pulled it back. The last thing I remember before everything went black, was Saria's body wrapped around mine.

Meanwhile...

A Zora Princess named Ruto was on the outside of the Zora Domain playing around, while admiring the Zora Sapphire, when she noticed it was time to feed Jabu Jabu. She quickly made her way back, only to trip and drop the large fish she was going to feed him into a pond.

"Great!" she said after getting up and sighing before diving after it, not finding the fish, but she did see a tunnel that it must have gone through.

She went through and noticed she came out in a forest and looked around and saw the fish with a vine leading from the shore to a leaf caught in its teeth. She rolled her eyes before cutting the vine and grabbing the fish knocking it unconscious before heading back through the tunnel to get to the Zora Domain and feed it to Jabu Jabu.

But little did Ruto know... that she would very soon find herself in the belly of the very fish that she cares so very highly for...