Imagine- Dom (⚠️mentions of r@pe and self-h@rm⚠️)

Your POV

Dom and I were both sat at the dinner table sat in dead silence mad at eachother because dom saw my self h@rming sc@rs and Medusa tattoo on my shoulder. He was mad at the fact i didnt tell him about my past traumas but i think there was more to it then what he was letting on. Dom and I both finished out food and put our plates in the sink and i started to wash up, Dom sat on the sofa staring into space. I finished washing up and came and sat next to dom as i sighed "I'm sorry i didnt tell you, i just felt like you didnt need to know-" Dom cute me off before i could finish "I didnt need to know. I just didnt want to have to find out this way. Just knowing all the pain you went through while i was still in your life and i wasnt there to protect you? I'm mad at myself Y/N not at you. I could of protected you" I looked at him as my eyes softened as i leant on his chest "Could you atleast tell me who touched you, how they touched you and why you hurt yourself?" He asked me guilt and sadness laced his voice. I loved dom and if i wanted me to tell him i would. I took a big breath in before exhaling.

//Flashback//

I was sat in my boyfriends room scrolling on my phone when he came in from downstairs with snacks, we were going to watch a movie and settled down to do so. His hand travelled up my thigh moving up and down. To begin with i was comfortable with it until he tried to take my panties off. I was sat in his a baggy t-shirt and my pants simply becuase it was comfy, and i thought my boyfriend would of been mature enough to no see it as me 'asking for it'. As he removed my pants i immediately told him i didnt want to do this. Mainly becuase i was extremly insecure about my body and the fact we were only dating for 5 months. I kept trying to push him away but he didnt stop, he gagged me and tied my hands so i couldnt do anything and you can kind of guess what happened from there. After we broke up and he got what he wanted out of me i started to hate myself deeply so i cut to feel some other pain than all the built up pain in my head mentally i did it until i passed out and Brian had to come in and see his little sister at a time she was most vulnerable and he couldn't do anything.

//End of Flashback//

Dom's POV

I've always been cold and not having a single care in the world for anything or anyone. That was until i met her. Y/N changed me. I started to care more for the people around me. And knowing that someone laid hands on her while i was in her life. It made my blood boil. She told me everything that happened and i could help but feel angry at myself for not noticing anything. "Y/N you really didnt deserve that and im sorry i couldnt help you..."
Y/N looked at me tears brimmed her eyes and said "I love you dom. So so much". My eyes softened and i pulled her closer to me kissed her hair softly. "I love you too shortass"
We cuddled for a while until she looked at me in the eyes, hers were red and puffy
"Bald eagle" She said making me smirk knowing she was back to her normal self
We both leaned in kissing eachother softly her arms wrapping around my neck, her tongue expertly slipping in catching me of guard, her tongues danced with mine and mt hands held her waist holding her tightly but not to the point it would hurt her. I wasnt going to let anything or anyone touch or hurt her ever again.