What Your Signature Weapon and Car Is

Dom- You like to use metal poles + parts of cars/The Road Runner (if you don't know what it looks like you should be able to find it on google <3)

Brian- Any small hand gun/2000 Nissan Skyline GT-R in all pink

Letty- Anything around you/Harley-Davison Sportster Iron (you both share and like driving it)

Deckard- Grenades(other handmade explosives)/His McLaren 7205 2017 (you drove it a-lot more than he did, it was your favorite car of his you kept threatening him to change the color to green and eventually you convinced him and he allowed a tint of green on the car -you were pissed when it got destroyed-)

Luke- Hand to Hand combat is your strong point/Gurkha LAPV (its your favorite that he drove)

Roman- You don't massively use weapons your always the distraction/ 1967 Chevrolet Camaro 728 (you loved your black version of it you always take the piss out of him when he didn't get out the plane with)

Cypher- Simple Pistol/ You dont drive. But you do have experience to fly planes

Ramsey- You use whatever weapon is around at the time and moment/ 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT in dark green

Tej- Daggers + Blades/ Local Motors Rally Fighter

Han- Big Guns- Snipers/2011 Lexus LFA (that car has good memories ifykyk)

Gisele- Depends on the mission-task/ 2013 Harley-Davidson XR 1200 X

Owen- Handmade Guns/ Custom Built Sports Car- Flip Car (you love driving and becoming a ramp and flip and crash peoples cars)

Little Nobody- Your not seen fighting or driving a-lot (but you do know how to fight when its needed)

Mia- You love seeing her do all the driving while you use whatever weapon is around at the time and moment

Sorry if you don't like the style of any of the cars but its just want i picture you having <3