Part 96 - Role play...

Começar do início

Yoongi: You managed to sleep a little or you had fun all night long?

Jin: If only... Everything is alright at home?

Yoongi: Yes. The boys stayed with Y/N last night. JK was KO because of the medicine. There is one more person that was affected by what happened.

Jin: Yejin? (Yoongi nodded.) It was predictable. I expected that bastard to show up here last night but nothing.

Yoongi: Our guys went to his place, but he was not there either. Ask that girl where we can find that jerk. Friends, Mistress, Family, every places where that rat can hide.

Jin: I will ask her.

Yoongi: (He looked around.) I didn't expect her to live in that type of area. Doesn't her family have money? Park Solin lives at Gangnam.

Jin: She is different. She is a simple girl.

Yoongi:You really have a thing for that girl?

Jin didn't answer to his brother's question. He grabbed the bag.

Jin: Thanks for the clothes. Keep me informed. (He entered the building a smirking Yoongi staring at him.)

When Jin entered the appartement, Park Hyerin was still deeply asleep. He shook his head. Her ex-boyfriend could enter here without her noticing anything. Was she so naïve? Or stupid maybe?

He locked the door from inside and entered the bathroom. He was at ease in his doing and didn't mind about the young woman privacy. He opened the little wardrobe where he found a clean towel and a new toothbrush. He smiled at the view of Hyerin's underwear hanging on the small drying rack.

Jin: Interesting choice... I'm pretty sure that Y/N has the same animals pattern panty...

Jin slipped under the shower and did his morning routine with what he could find. He felt refresh but needed a coffee now.

He was looking inside the cupboard when he heard Hyerin waking up. She was sitting in her bed, her hair looking like a birds' nest. She was holding her cheek and grimaced. It was clear that it was hurting her. Jin frowned.

Jin took a glass of water and a pill of painkillers. He approached the young woman that finally paid attention to him.

Jin: Here, take this. It's pretty swollen. You must have sleep on it.

Park Hyerin: Ah... thank you... you... you really stayed here all night. (She stared at him.) You changed yourself?

Jin: I took the liberty to use your bathroom. (He smiled.)

Park Hyerin: Oh... yeah... wait...

She stood up in a hurry to go to her bathroom. Jin laughed.

 Jin laughed