𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

THIRD PERSON POV
📍LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
11:00 am

salem had woken up to alex waking her up and her phone going off like crazy.

"what, what's wrong?" she asked looking at alex he gave her a sympathetic smile.

"oakley is cheating on you salem, i'm sorry" alex said and her jaw dropped.

she grabbed her phone looking at all her notifications.

15 missed calls from... "oakley ❤️"
5 texts from... "oakley ❤️"

10 missed calls from... "momma 💗"
10 texts from... "momma 💗"

20 missed calls from... "jayde ❣️"
30 texts from... "jayde ❣️"

5 missed calls from... "mateo 🤘🏼"
2 texts from... "mateo 🤘🏼"

1 text from..."momma caesar"

3 texts from... "juke 😵‍💫"

2 texts from... "adrian‼️"

20+ instagram notifications

20+ snapchat notifications

20+ tweets mentioning your username

"holy shit" salem said and showed alex her phone who's jaw dropped.

she tapped on the instagram notifications opening the app and something popped up that instantly made her heart shatter.

"no fucking way" she said as tears poured from her eyes.

"come here mama" he said pulling her up and then sitting down and pulling her in his lap. he rocked them back and forth as she cried.

"i need to make a couple calls" she said standing up, grabbing her phone and sitting back down. first she called her mom who was even crying with her.

"alex can you please take me to my parents house?" she asked him.

"of course ma" alex said as the two went to the kitchen and he grabbed his keys as she followed him out looking like a lost puppy.

the two got in the car and we're on their way to salems parents house.

once the two reached her parents driveway alex got out and opened the door for her.

"do you want me to stay with you ma?" he asked her and she nodded so he followed her up to the front door and inside. when she opened the door her sister immediately ran to her and pulled her in for a long hug.

"thank you for taking care of her alex" mrs. carter, salem's mom said to him which he nodded and smiled at her.

"oh my poor baby" mrs. carter said pulling her daughter in for a long hug as well.

"i'm gonna beat the shit outta him" mateo said walking downstairs.

"shit i'll go too" alex said and mateo nodded.

"no no i at least need to talk to him and i can't do that if he's in the hospital." salem said lightly laughing as she wiped away her tears.

alex followed salem into the family room and the two sat next to each other and salem laid her head on his lap as he brushed his fingers through her hair.

after awhile of being with her family she decided that it was finally time to go talk to cench.

"i'm gonna head over to my flat and talk to him, alex if you want you can stay here because i'm gonna take my car and pack my stuff tonight." she said and alex stood up.

"i'm gonna head to my flat to get your stuff and some extra clothes so i can stay with you for a few days" he said and she nodded.

"i'll probably be back around eight or nine cause i'm being as much stuff as i can" she said grabbing her keys off the counter where she left them a few days ago and went out to her car waiting for alex to move and then was on her way to her flat.

once she arrived she parked in her usual parking spot and walked up to the flat and opened the door to see cench there with his brothers and wadz and some of his other friends.

"baby list-" cench started but salem cut him off.

"don't talk to me, i'm here to get my things and leave." she said but he was standing in-front of what was their shared bedroom door.

"why would you ever do this to me cench, i was already starting to fall out of love with you and that just made it easier for me but it still hurts" she said as tears flowed down her face.

"i don't think i love you anymore" she said and he just moved from the door with his head down as she went in and packed her things in the boxes she brought.

after she finished packing everything which wasn't much she put it in her car and headed back inside.

"if i'm gonna be honest, i hope i never see you again but i hope you do good like for real. you meant the absolute world to me and i enjoyed my time with you." salem said as she was crying for what felt like the one hundredth time this week.

"i can't believe this is the end, i fucked up bad and i'm sorry. i hope alex treats you better than me and before you say that he doesn't like you, i know he does. he looks at you the same way i did. i hope you have a great life" cench crying as well and she grabbed her phone and her car keys and left out the front door knowing that was the last time she was ever going to see her now ex boyfriend oakley.

THE END