𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

THIRD PERSON POV
📍LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
12:30 am

it had been a few days since cench got back to england with his girlfriend and he was leaving again tomorrow.

ever since the day they got back from LA the two had constantly been arguing but no matter what happened they never ever went to bed mad at each other. that was until tonight.

"oakley are you serious, you barley even spend time with me anymore, you've been gone for months and now you're leaving again" she said looking him in the eyes.

"it's my career it's what i have to do to be able to help support us" he said then walking out of the room.

no matter what he had tried to say it still upset salem that he couldn't take a few days off and just spend time with her.

salem decided that she was going to go to bed which then cench came in, grabbed his pillow and another blanket and went into the family room to sleep on the sofa.

tonight was the first time ever that the two had gone to sleep mad at each other in the three years they've been together so salem was a bit scared to see how he would act tomorrow.

***

it was the next morning and salem had just got out of bed. she walked into the kitchen seeing cench at the table already eating beans on toast.

she grabbed the weetabix cereal from the cabinet and the almond milk out of the fridge pouring it in her cereal then putting it away after.

she sat at the table across from him and the two said nothing to each other. salem had gotten barley any sleep thinking about the fight they had last night.

it only made her more upset to thinking about it. she waited to see if cench would say something but once he was finished him his food he got up rinsing off his plate in the sink and going to their shared room to finish packing his clothes for florida for rolling loud. he would usually wait for her to be finished aswell and they would normally eat together but today was different.

he was going to be gone for about a week because he has a few interviews while he's there and then he'll come back and probably have to leave again within a few days.

salem got up once she was done and rinsed her bowl in the sink then walked to their shared room to go grab the things she needed for her shower.

once she finished her shower she was going to get out but realized she forgot a towel.

as much as she didn't wanna call oakley, she had to.

"oakley!" she yelled and her voice rung throughout the house. and she waited a few minutes to see if he would answer and when he didn't she picked up her phone and called him.

oakley was in their shared room still packing for his trip when he heard his phone ring.

incoming call from:
salem ❤️
accept or decline

oakley pressed accept answering the call from salem.

"can you grab me a towel please?" she asked him.

"of course i'll be there in a minute" he said and then hung up the phone grabbing a towel from the cabinet right outside their room and then bringing it into their bathroom. he knocked on the door then walked in.

"here you go love" he said and she poked her head out of the curtain, he smiled at her making them both completely forget what happened the night before. he walked up to her then giving her a kiss and then walking out of the bathroom.

once she got dressed she walked out of the bathroom and into their shared room and sat on the bed.

"i'm sorry about last night, i've been missing you so much recently and i should understand that it's part of your career." salem said looking up at cench who was closing his suit case and then sat down right next to her on the bed and wrapped his arm around her.

"it's okay baby, i'm also sorry i'm going to try and take more days off so i can see you more and be home more, but i also hope you m ow i'll buy you a plane ticket so you can go anywhere with me love" he said smiling at his girlfriend which she smiled back and cench then gave her a kiss.

"and as much as i don't want to leave right now, i need you to take me to the airport" he said and she nodded giving him a sad look as the two got up and went to the front door putting their shoes on.

salem grabbed the keys to her car then the two walked out getting into her car and leaving their driveway.

as the two were on their way to the airport, cench played music lowly while the two talked about what he was going to do in florida and he told her he would contact his manager tomorrow once he was settled in at his hotel.

once the two arrived at the airport cench and salem said their goodbyes and kisses.

salem then got back into her car and pulled away from the airport making her way back to their flat.