𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

THIRD PERSON POV
📍LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
4:45 pm

"your ex is psychotic" salem said as the two exited the cafe laughing.

"i know bro like i have videos and everything i'll show them to you next time we hang out" he said and she nodded as the two got into alex's car

they made their way at back to salem and oakley's flat. once they arrived at their destination alex turned off his car and followed salem up the stairs.

she opened the door revealing her boyfriend sitting on the sofa.

"oakley come here" she said and her boyfriend got up and walked over to them and hugged salem.

"baby this is alex my childhood best friend, alex this is my boyfriend oakley"  she said introducing them and they dapped each other up.

"i've heard a lot about you" alex said giving him a smile which he returned and said the same thing back.

after alex and oakley got to know each other alex made his way back to his car and headed to his flat.

"he's cool" cench said and salem nodded.

"i think we should talk" salem said as the two sat on the couch next to each other.

"i agree" cench said as the two looked each other in the eyes.

"we need to figure something out, because we're going in a constant circle or arguing not really fixing it, making up and then it happens again" salem said and cench looked at her shocked.

"i was just gonna say i'm happy we don't argue that much but recently i've been feeling like i'm losing you" he said to her and she nodded.

"i'm not gonna lie you kind of are losing me, i never get to see you anymore and i'm not just blaming it on you i'm blaming it on both of us. and i feel like the more we're away from each other the more we're losing each other" salem said to him and he nodded.

"oakley i mean this in the nicest way possible, if you can't get time off anytime soon, i don't know how much longer we'll be together" salem said as a tear rolled down her cheek and crnch wiped it for her.

"baby i'm trying i promise" he said and salem nodded.

"i just need you to try harder" she said and seen tears falling from his eyes.

"my manager said i shouldn't be prioritizing some girl over my career, i really don't think i could get time off" he added and salem was taken aback.

"and you just let him say that?" salem asked him.

"well yes and no, i said that you aren't just some girl and i want to spend the rest of my life with you but he didn't listen and i don't want to keep asking cause he might fire me" cench said and salem just nodded and got back up from the couch.

"good to know that you really don't care that much, i'm going back to my moms, have a good night" she said grabbing her things and calling her mom while she packed a small bag. the phone had gone to voicemail and she decided to call alex.

incoming call from:
salem 🤞🏼
accept or decline

alex answered the phone as he heard her quiet sobs and the couple fighting in the back.

"alex please come pick me up" she said letting out a sob as cench grabbed the items she was packing out of her hand.

"let go of my stuff i'm leaving for a couple days" salem said to cench.

"just please i'll talk to my manager again please don't go" cench said grabbing her bags.

"oakley i need a break from you right now" she said and he dropped her things and she continued packing.

"oh alright, are you going to alex's house then?" he asked and she nodded.

"my mom didn't answer" she said plainly.

"i'm almost there come outside" alex said on the other line which salem forgot about for a second.

"bye oakley i'll see you in a couple days" she said not even telling him that she loved him which automatically made him overthink.

salem walked out the front door and to alex's car she got in closing the door behind her.

"what wrong ma?" he asked looking at her before pulling out of the parking lot.

"cench and i got in another fight, at this point we're just going in circles and i don't know if i can do it anymore" she said letting out a few sobs.

"i'm sorry mama" he said grabbing her hand and rubbing it as she cried.