𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

THIRD PERSON POV
📍LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
10:00 am

once cench looked at the post he felt a tear run down his cheek. although he was upset he couldn't help but think of all the memories they made together.

but he still didn't give in. he got comfortable on the sofa and that was until salem came out of the room wiping the tears that were still falling from her eyes.

she grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and opened it taking a sip and then taking a pain killer for her headache.

she looked at cench and shook her head looking at the floor in hopes he would say something. but the two of them stayed silent.

salem looked up at cench for him to already be looking at her. she the. looked away walking back to their shared room and closing the door, getting under the covers and then falling asleep.

***

it was now the next morning and salem had gotten up around eleven since it was her day off and once she looked to see if oakley was still on the sofa he was gone.

she had looked at her phone to see if he texted her but there were no notifications.

he was most likely at the studio or at his parents house so she wasn't too worried but she was still upset that he didn't leave a note or a text.

today was the couples three year anniversary and they are fighting.

after a few hours passed salem was in the family room watching netflix when oakley came through the front door with a couple of his friends.

normally if salem was home oakley would text her and let her know that people were coming over so she could clean a bit but she had gotten no warning so the house was a mess and she was still in her pajamas with her glasses on instead of contacts.

oakley didn't even acknowledge his girlfriend when they walked in the door so his friends knew something was going on.

salem rolled her eyes getting up to pick up a few things and then going into their shared room and shutting the door.

she started putting on makeup and getting ready to leave the house when she heard her door open and oakley walked in.

"how long is this shit gonna go on for, it's our three year anniversary and you have friends over instead of spending time with your girlfriend" salem said quietly and cench just ignored her going about what he was doing.

"you had me worried" he said randomly and salem looked at him confused.

"when?" she asked.

"yesterday" he said plainly.

"why's that?" she asked curiously.

"because you told me you were going to be home at three and you didn't get home until nine" he said and salem turned around in her chair giving him her full attention.

"i got off early yesterday so i could come home and spend more time with you" he said and salem looked down knowing she was in the wrong.

"if you were really worried you would've called or even texted" she said defending herself.

the truth was, salem was at the hospital yesterday visiting her grandma who had later that night passed away.

"you're right i should've but i thought you were with your friends so i didn't wanna bother you, who were you with? was it a guy?" oakley asked and salem then rolled her eyes.

"don't worry about it, and i wasn't with a guy" salem said being a little petty but also not wanting to open up.

"so you were with a guy because if you weren't you would tell me, are you cheating on me?" oakley said looking her in the eyes and he noticed a couple tears had fallen.

"don't ever ask me that question again, you wanna know the truth. i was visiting my grandma in the hospital and she passed away last night when i was there.

"babe i'm-" cench started but she cut him off.

"i'm leaving, i'm going to pick up jayde and my mom and we're having a day to ourselves" she said then getting up, putting her shoes on, and leaving without hugging or kissing her boyfriend goodbye.

once she got in her car she had thought about the conversation she just had with her boyfriend and pulled out of her driveway.

once she reached her moms house she had told jayde she was outside but before they could even come outside she had started crying.

she let out a few sobs as the car door opened and her mom looked at her with soft eyes.

"oh my goodness honey what's wrong?" she asked then going to the other side of the car where salem got out giving her mom a hug and sobbing on her shoulder. then following behind that and doing the same with her sister.

to salem, her mom and her sister were her best friends, they're the ones that are always here for her.

"what's wrong?" jayde asked looking at her sister as salem took a deep breath.

"cench asked me if i was cheating on him this morning" she said and let out another sob.

"what the fuck" salem and jayde's mom said making the two laugh because they never hear those kinds of words come out of her mouth.

"he thought i was with a guy last night." she said then hugging her mom again.