XIX.

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

"I found you." Those words rang in your ears as soon as the man in front of you spoke them. You could feel your shoulders tingle from where Dream held you in place. You felt your vision go blurry for a moment as you began to think.

There was no way he was your internet best friend, right? A heartless man like Dream couldn't have been him. 

"It's me, Y/n. Please say something," You couldn't help thinking he looked a little pathetic saying that to you. His furrowed brows and small frown on his face complimented the insult you just gave him.

Your long-term internet friend had been Dream this whole time? A prompus-rich brat who couldn't care less about the people around him? That wasn't the man you knew. The person in front of you was nothing short of an acquaintance. Knowing who your best friend was made things incredibly difficult. 

On the one hand, you were happy. On the other hand, you couldn't believe they were the same person. You grabbed Dream's hands and pushed them off your shoulders. 

"If you are who I think you are, then please leave. I need some time to think about this," You couldn't meet his gaze. 

"Y/n, I want to say-" You held your hand up, silencing him. You needed to think alone. He didn't make an effort to keep talking after that.

You simply stared at the ground and waited for him to leave your dorm room. You glanced back up once his back was turned to see a pitiful display of a man who looked like his crush just rejected him. 

Did he truly think that if he revealed himself as you're online best friend everything would be fixed? That you wouldn't think he was a complete asshole rich kid? 

Why did it have to be him of all people?

You sighed as you sat down on your shared couch with your roommate and looked to the ceiling. You wondered if Dream was going to treat you any differently now that he knows who you truly are to him. Not to mention this made everything so much more complicated between you two.

It made you angry to think about it. 

Dream sluggishly walked back over to his dorm building. He didn't know how to feel. He knew who you were, but you telling him your name only solidified the fact. Why did you react like that? 

He looked up at the sky; it was another cloudy day. He was sure that it would begin to rain soon. Dream sat down at a nearby bench and pulled out a pack of cigarettes and began to think about how he treated you during your time here. 

"Fuck..." he never usually smoked unless he was stressed about something and couldn't go out and kill someone. He thought back to the first time he met you. 

"The sight of her face hurts my eyes," he cringed just thinking about it. How could he be so cruel to you?

"I don't want to be around a liar," Dream took another puff of his cigarette as all the hurtful things he's said to you filled his head. It was like he couldn't think of anything else- only you and how he had treated you. 

"They don't want you around,"

Of course, you wouldn't be happy to find out that you guys have been best friends for years. Why would you? He needed to change your mind, that he wasn't actually like that. He just needed to figure out how. 

Technoblade sat down in the empty room he resided in and let out a sigh. Many applications came in for the new treasurer after the old one disappearance. Of course, the other council members sorted through them before the president got a hold of them. He took an interest in one application in particular. 

There was only one submitted by George; her name was Y/n L/n. She was a second year and majored in psychology. Nothing really stood out to him besides the fact that George was the one to make the recommendation. He had never shown interest when it came to electing new members. 

He knew what George was, and so that is why it intrigued him so much. He hadn't become interested in this human, had he? Technoblade rubbed his temples as he contemplated what to do. He would have to do more research on her, but how?

He looked over her features again and it had finally clicked that they shared psychology. Technoblade didn't tend to pay attention to most people, so it made sense that he never would've noticed her.

He could use this to his advantage. 

The next day you had two classes to attend; psychology in the morning and then contemporary issues in the afternoon. You hated having to take useless classes next to your major but it couldn't be helped. 

You took your usual seat in the front at the end and waited for the substitute teacher to walk in. Since Schlatt's death they haven't been able to find someone to fill in the spot permanently, and often times the sub wouldn't even show up. 

George had recently been the one to sit next to you for a reason you didn't understand. Ever since the elevator incident and him showing up in your room, you felt uneasy around him; there was something that was off with him. That whole trio of men just didn't sit right with you. 

To your surprise, someone who wasn't George had placed themselves next to you. You looked to who it was and saw none other than Technoblade, the student council president. He always sat in the third row at the end. Why did he suddenly change seats?

He had caught you staring so you quickly averted your gaze elsewhere. It was officially time for the class to start, and no substitute. Looks like it is another free period for the class. You sighed and began to look into the subconscious state of the mind as it was the current topic your class was going over.

You glanced over at the silent man next to you and wondered what the upkeep of his long hair was like. It looked so silky and smooth that it almost seemed like a wig. His eyes were also a strange color of auburn and yellow, it was as if he wore colored contacts just for fun. 

You brushed it aside in your mind and continued to study REM when you felt a tap on your shoulder. You looked over at Technoblade again and saw him stare at you with a blank expression but curiosity in his eyes. 

"I don't think we've met, I'm Technoblade." You blinked for a few seconds before taking his hand and shaking it. Why was the student council president suddenly taking an interest in you? 

"Hello, I'm Y/n. It's nice to meet you," 

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

well you guys said to update so i did...eventually LOL

anywho should i make dream pathetic and embarrassing or be super crazy and controlling and don't say both 

𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara