II.

𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

His voice was low and sharp, and you knew he wasn't playing around. You were on his territory after all. You gave him a confused look before looking forward again to take more notes, since the class ultimately decided it was best to ignore the situation. Sapnap gets pretty mad when people stare when he's mad. And right now he was pissed.

He growled when you didn't obey him, and snatched up your notebook, causing you to gasp. You watched as he tauntingly dangled it in your face with a smirk. His long black boots were on his desk which made his torso far from you. you flicked his boots, and he simply kicked you in your shoulder in return. His smirk turned into a frown, and his eyes glistened yellow.

"I'll give your stupid notebook back if you leave." Then immediately after his relaxed expression came back as he stuck out his tongue as he held the notebook above him.

You stood up which made him stand up, infuriating you more. You didn't want a bad grade on your test, and he was ruining your chances of getting a good score! He was taller than you, which made it easier to keep the book out of reach. You groaned before jumping up to get it, and it only took you a couple of jumps to realize Sapnap was looking at your chest.

Your face flushed red as your body became fiery hot, both from embarrassment and rage. Sapnap grabbed your chin with his free hand and make you look up at him. His eyes shined pink, and you felt yourself become calm, but hot in certain places.

Your eyes widened and you slapped him across the face, alerting everyone in the room. Sapnap's face was full of shock, and he dropped the notebook, making you smile. You grabbed the notebook from off the floor and sat back down, writing down everything on the board you had yet to already jot down.

Sapnap grabbed where you had slapped him and snarled. He was thoroughly pissed, but he couldn't hit you. At least, not in front of all these people.

The black haired senior grabbed his things and stormed out of the room, saying something along the lines of finding somewhere else to sleep. You smirked in triumphant, but that sadly wouldn't last long.

***

Lunch had come around, and you were ready to dig into yours. As an apology for not waking you up sooner, your roommate had made you some homemade lunch. She was the chef of the two of you, so anything she made would be delicious. You looked around for your friends who you usually sat with, and found them in a small booth near the windows.

As you trotted your way over there you heard screams of excitement coming from your left. Everyone in the lunch room was looking at the center table, which you were a few feet away from. This table was separate from the others, and had more space around it. The Dream team sat there, and their fan girls had just witnessed them sit down together. You were going to walk past them when you had caught the attention of Sapnap, who you had a small quarrel only a couple hours earlier.

He looked pissed, and you saw a bit of curiosity hidden in his amber eyes. But as soon as you blinked it was gone, and he was looking at his friends. You decided to brush it off and as you went past them Sapnap put his foot out for you to trip on, but you saw this one coming.

So instead of simply walking around it, you kicked his shin and stomped your foot onto his leg. You giggled as you heard him hiss in pain, feeling once again a sense of victory.

You sat down with your friends who had looked at you with shock, to which you only gave them a confused look in return.

"What?" you asked, being oblivious to what was happening. Your friends nudged their head to the side, and you looked to see not only Sapnap's fan girls, but Sapnap himself in the front. He had his arms crossed and his usual smirk was present to the occasion.

He walked up to your booth and slammed his left hand down, making you look up at him. His eyes glowed that pink again, but you felt nothing happen like before. You could see his face contort more and more as his eyes continued to glow even more. He was mere inches away from your face as his eyes became almost blinding to look at, but you stayed resilient.

His fans murmured amongst themselves as they watched everything go down. Sapnap finally had enough and looked away, running a frustrated hand through his charcoal locks. He looked to his fans then back at you, and glared.

"Leave us alone." He commanded to his followers. They obliged almost immediately, going back to their respective tables and minding their business; but they were still listening.

"Meet me on the rooftop after your last class. If I don't see you there you're as good as dead." Then he walked out of the cafeteria, and you looked to where he was sitting. The one known as Dream smirked and dragged his thumb over his neck as a way to tell you that he'd be the one to kill you if you didn't go.

You sighed and looked at your friends who gave you sympathetic looks. You weren't too worried or nervous for your 1 on 1 encounter with Sapnap. Him being one of the three most popular boys in this school, you learned a few things about him.

Whenever he'd ask a girl to go on the rooftop after school, it means he was going to confess to you. it isn't genuine, since he only wants to get in your pants. Somehow the girl always says yes, even knowing why he even asked in the first place. His words were always described as romantic and swaying, and that they just couldn't say no.

You'd seen it many times. The girl would run in the classroom and scream in Sapnap's face, then the next day you'd hear that same girl talking about how amazing he was. It was like some sort of spell.

"Good luck," one of your friends said as you walked to art class. You smiled, glad that they were worried about you. 

"Thanks, I'll try. " 

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰