chocolates

Lucy's POV-
I woke up on Sunday morning excited that it was my last day before I could go back to work. I smelled food in the kitchen, probably another ClipTalk recipe Tamara was trying.
"Hey Luce! Are you excited to go back to work?" She asked me.
"Yes! What are you making?" It smelled horrible but I didn't want to make her feel bad.
"It's a new ClipTalk recipe! Want to try? I think you'll like it." She says smiling.
"Sure!" I said with a fake smile. I brought the fork to my mouth and gagged feeling the need to throw up. I ran to the bathroom and Tamara followed. It was weird, I was always up to try new things especially when T made them.
"Are you okay? Was it that bad?" She asked me looking hurt.
"No, No! I'm not feeling the best right now. I'm sure it's lovely." I said trying to comfort her. I finished up in the bathroom and then got ready for the day. I had to do some errands for the week before I went back to work. Even if I was going to be taking lower risk calls I was still looking forward to just being back with my family. Although Tim wouldn't be back for another week. I missed him, and I felt sorry for him. I felt as if I was the one who causes this whole mess. But he reassured me that he was okay and he was glad that I was okay too, it could've happened to anyone is what he told me. I threw my clothes and sheets into the washer and started cleaning around the house. Me and T went to target to get some groceries and other things we needed. While Tamara was getting some groceries for dinners this week I headed to the personal care isles. I picked up some laundry detergent and scent boosters, and decided to pick up a pregnancy test while I was there. I couldn't get over this morning. I told T she could go and get us some starbucks while I paid for our stuff. When we got back to the apartment Tamara and I put everything in it's place and started to make some lunch. We had some chicken cesar salads for lunch and when I was done I decided it was time.
"Hey Lucy I'm gonna go out with some friends for a couple hours. I'll see you later!" She tells me.
"All right! Be safe Tamara, text me if you need anything. I'm probably going to Caleb's for a little bit later but i'll be back by 8:30." I say and smile. I headed to the bathroom to take the test. Longest 3 minutes of my life. The timer finally went off and the test was ready. I flipped it over and saw two bright red lines. How should I feel? I'm happy, but I'm nervous. I've only been seeing Caleb a couple months, how will he react?

imessages
Caleb

Lucy: Hey can I come over? I need to talk to you.
Caleb: Yeah sure. 30 minutes good? I have to mail something.
Lucy: No Caleb it's really important.
Caleb: Ok. You can come now.

Caleb's Pov
I really have to mail this box to the jail. Why couldn't she wait 30 minutes? About 5 Minutes after we texted I hear a knock on my door.
"What did you need to talk about?" I ask her.
"Caleb, I'm pregnant." She tells me.
"What? Are you sure?" I'm so shocked right now. We've only been dating for a little bit.
"Yes I'm sure! Look!" She hands me the positive pregnancy test. "Also this baby is really making me need to pee so I'll be right back." Uh oh. The package. It's on my bed, on the way to the bathroom. She's going to see it.
Lucy's pov
I walk into his room and see a gift box of chocolates on his bed. Addressed to Rosalind? You're kidding? What is he doing with this. I opened the box and see a letter.

I'm planning the kill tonight. The LAPD will never find out, you taught me well. -Caleb

No. This can't be happening. I'm dating and am pregnant with a serial killer's accomplice? I have to get out of here. I use the bathroom quickly and open the door to run out. I see Caleb Standing there against the door frame. His arms crossed and his head cocked to the side.

A/N hehehe leaving you guys on a cliff hanger 🤭 i'll probably post the next chapter today also though!