Revelations 2

Sooooo guyssss this part will contain Jiya's past and some mature and emotional themes, so if you're not comfortable with it... You can skip it...

ABC Hospital (4:30 am)

Jiya was in the hospital with Abhi, Elvish and Manisha getting her x-ray done when someone barged in the room looking very angry and was glaring everyone, making everyone shicver the person scanned the whole room and his eyes automatically softened looking at his baby sister whimpering in pain and immediately rushed towards her....

Virat's pov

I was so fucking scared when Abhi called me and told that jiya has twisted her feet and he is taking her to the hospital as her feet was swelling.. I don't know hospitals scare me to death it does have pleasant memories of Jiya getting born Aarav, Vamika born there but mostly it has the most unpleasant memories.. I quickly dropped this message on ICT group because I knew Mahi bhai would be coming in the morning so.....

I called Vikas bhai and told him the same and his reaction was no less as she is the last memory of our father and after that incident she has became more precious to us...

We reached the hospital and without paying any heed to anyone I straight away went to the room where Jiya was not caring who was watching me or not but right now my sister is my priority...

And when I reached the room I was so fucking angry but when I saw my baby whimpering my heart literally sank..

I and Vikas bhai literally rushed towards her and took her in our arms..

(Everyone in the room were shocked to see Virat Kohli and Vikas Kohli behaving like this)

Vir: Chia jaan chup ho jaa dek me aur Vikas bhai yhni hai dek hum hai na tere pas...Vikas bhai aap bolo na kuch

Vik: Bccha bss kuch nhi hua shsshh bss tu mera strong bccha hai...

J: Bhaiii dard ho rha haii bhautt...

Vir: Bss bcche aa gya hain hum... bss...

J: Me theek hun jaugaaa bhaii...

Vik: Han meri jaan bs thodi si Der..  and took her completely into his arms because Virat's condition was not good...

Vir: Guys doc ne kya bola???

A: Uhm sir reports are wali hai 5 mins me...

As virat could further ask him doc came.

Vir: Doc is all okay with my sister

D: Actually, sir , her ligament got teared, so inko plaster lgana pdega for 1 month complete..

Vir: So what are you waiting for?? A Prime Minister speech??

D: Nhi sir Actually, she is not letting us touch her feet and thanks to Mr Abhishek and Elvish because in dono ki waja se x-ray ho paya..

Vir: Give her anesthesia and make sure you don't hurt her (in a low, dangerous voice)

Making everyone shiver...

D: Sure, sir

J: Viku bhai me injection nhi lagvaun gii please naa..

(Abhi saw this because he knew how scared she was, so he signaled Elvish and Manisha, which was noticed by Virkas)

A: (Ignoring everyone) ziyaa yar

J: Abhi jiya hai mera nam... Ziya nhi huhhh batmeez hai tu to abhi bhi mera mazak bna rha hai Elvish dek naa kutta...

E: Kya yar Abhi ku tang kar rha hai...

M: Han Pantole ku tang kar rha hai

A: Oh bhai tum dono ne party badal li waah chal Elvish ka to pta tha hi tha Manisha tu bhii