chapter sixteen

💌 Featured song 💌
Lover
(remix. Feat. Shawn Mendez)
Taylor swift

Author's POV:

"One minute," Aditi exclaims seeing Vivaan out of the cafe, kind of spying on her. "Oh hey, Vivaan, I was just talking with her, I am done now,"

"Oh no, you left your airpods paired," Vivaan pretends to be cool, lending her erm – him the airpods. "I don't mean to, you know, spy on you,"

"I know, buddy, I'll be back."

Vivaan entered the cafe whistling "Apna bana le" and took his seat. Aditi, on ensuring the sitting of him, proceeded to resume the call with her best friend.

"Phew, just missed," Aditi hissed ruffling her flawless hair.

"You don't need to show off, okay?" Anu shouted through the microphone.

"Okay Miss, now go and continue your date with the Salvatore brothers," Anu's tone was symmetrical to the voice of Katherine Pierce from the vampire diaries.

"Okay, darling. I hope you don't have any grudge at me for dumping you for them," Aditi winked her eyes and smirked a bit.

"No no no, you can't do this to me! Not right now! I've loved you for a thousand years, babe. Please." Anu fake cried letting drops of water from her water bottle. "Okay bitch, drama over, you dumped me, get over with your shit, move on,"

"Copy that," Aditi smiled sheepishly, ending the call.

Bitch business was now over and it was time for her to face her worst nightmare. Actually best. Vedant.

Aditi's POV:

What do I do now? Ughhhh shall I cancel once again stating the fact I had menstruation. But wait, I am a guy. How would I have a period? I am a fucking man! She is the man!!

Can I invite someone to shoot me dead? If that's an option, I'd totally take it. I'd be dead rather than facing this tight corner.

But that ain't a possibility. Cause, think it out, If I'm dead, I can't be with my loved ones, physically. They need me and I need them. So it's out of le- dammit. Nonsense, Aditi!

Come to your senses! You are Aditi damn Varma.

I Sniffed around me and realized I was standing in a dumpster all long. Disgusting yuck!!

I ran towards the Glarites' keeping my phone in my pockets, without watching the ground, as usual.

Dammit. Why do I always bump into people? I guess that's my usual routine, nowadays. And with one particular guy named Vedant.

"You always bump into me, don't you?" The laugh was silly, but it bought me whole. That's it, I'm sold. His laugh was as addictive as nicotine which stimulates us to have more of it.

If it takes for me to see him laugh again, I'll do anything. Even this bump shit thing. I'm ready.

His eyes were looking through me, as if it is a big fat well known well in which he is looking for treasure. I didn't get a chance to pierce him through with my stare cause I already fell into the world of Him.

"Um I’m Sorry?" I tried looking away from him but his eyes are a damn magnet! I didn't feel any better place or thing to look at rather than him. I'll stare at him for an eternity.

"Okay," He turned away and started to walk away from me.

Man, those butts. Eww Aditi stop that! But the style of walk is to die for! Shit Aditi, shit.