chapter twelve//all i need.(🔞)

Start from the beginning

"Go on baby" I said using the endearment she always use to me.

She smile and lean down to kiss my lips for a soft and tender peck before pulling out and holding the hem of the sweatshirt. In one swift motion Kim Minji able to remove my shirt leaving me half naked as i decided earlier not to wear my bra. She licked her upper lip as she gulped and held the garter of my underwear and tugged them down to my legs out to my ankles and now im naked in front of her make me cover my breast with my one arm and my womanhood with the other.

Minji smile so warm at me as she slowly remove my arms leaving me all revealed in her bare eyes

"Min... I-im embarass" i said as i blushed

I hear Minji chuckle and trap me in between her arms once again leaning down to kiss my forehead, my eyelids, my nose, my cheeks, my chin, my lips, she slowly trail those soft lips on my collar bones to the valley of my breast make me let out an airy moan

"Why are you embarrassed? To your body?... Baby you don't know how amazing your body was, how beautiful it looks, how perfect it was sculpted, how hot they are... You're perfect baby so don't be embarrass at this perfection because you don't understand how much i love all of you" Minji said and i swear its enough for me not to feel shy anymore.

"Thank you Min" i said she smile and once more she lean down to own my lips and my mouth to make it hers.

The first moment i ever feel this kind of tension and sweet sensation in me, but those lips are too familiar to me i just can't say how but i swear it was so familiar to me.

She played with my tongue and invade the insides of my mouth as her hand are making her steady in top of me and the other is playing with my erected nipples.

"Tell me if i make you feel uncomfortable hmm" she said as she slowly settle herself between my legs, i tried moving away but she held my waist and one thing make me more shy is the mirror in the side that give me a perfect view of Minji working on my cunt.

She notice my eyes are settled on the mirror and suddenly she smirk like she had a devious plan or something "sweetheart you want to make me happy right?" she asked me as i looked into her eyes

"Y-Yes...." i mumble

"then keep your eyes in the mirror and never take them off... Just watch me do my job in here hmm?" she said, i feel my heart beats rapidly its so new to me but then i like the idea so i nods "Good girl" the word was a little degrading as if she was telling it to a dog but i realize her words turns me on so much and she make me explore more about this stuff.

"Now baby watch me eat" she said before latching her lips on my clit "hmm... Bon' apetite" she said and latched her mouth on my cunt.

I swear Minji's driving me crazy as she give kitten licks on my lower lips as if she was making out with it, she swirl her tongue around my clit and i can see it clearly in the mirror, she looks so beautiful and i look so lewd in this state of my body but who cares?

She used her forefinger and middle finger to open up my lower lips and expose my clit on her eyes, she lean down and suck on it , my back archs in the amazing sensation of her lips on my other lips.

"Aahhhh... Shit! Baby i-im...ohh gonna cuuum" i said as i feel the familiar sensation building in ny abdomen my body was aching for some release even thought we had just started few minutes ago, i feel myself very sensitive.

My mouth hung open as i scream her name when she gave a soft bit on my sensitive clit again and again

"MINJIII!!!" i scream her name as my hand tugged her hair and pull her closer to me liquid gushed out of my pussy and she licks them off.

As soon as she finished i fall back flat on her bed and chasing my breath she goes in top of me and and kiss my forehead "you like it?" she asked

I shake my head and wrap my arms on her neck and smile sweetly "I love it Min...so much" i said she giggle and give me a sweet and tender long kiss in my lips before she fell beside me tucking us under the sheets and hugging me tightly, cuddling me and kissing my whole face

"This is all i need... Just you in my arms... Not a fancy life, not a life full of responsibilities. Just you with me and my baby sister Haerin" she said

I think she really love Haerin so much and Haerin was lucky enough to have a sister who loves her so much

"You love Haerin so much do you?" i said she looked at me and smile

"Yes... She's everything left in me... Im willing to spare my life to save hers" Minji utter

Now i realize she's not a bad person, she's not even a little she was just too caught up in life and all.

I wrap my arm on her waist and burry my face on her chest, her finger was forming circles in my back

"Han..." she calls me so i look up to meet her hypnotizing eyes

"hmm?" i hummed

"Can i make myself fit inside your heart?" she suddenly asked "Can i have a little space in your heart baby?" i smile at her

"Yeah sure... I have a bigger space in my heart just for you" i said and she smile and she pulls me back on her chest and kissed the top of my head as the two of us fell asleep.

"you're driving me insane Kim Minji"-Hanni

A/n: this story isn't pure as it seems hehe gnyt luviesss.

Its insaneeeeee 4k reads that fast omg😭😭😭 thank you , such a good gift for my 3rd year here in wattpad:)

Next update tomorrow night:)