"I'm lucky? Yes, I am very lucky."

She sees a staff member signal to her from behind the camera.

"Okay, it's almost time! You can open the premiere now and see the countdown. I'm going to leave this live on while I watch but you guys feel free to go away and give the music video your full attention, okay? My reaction will be able to view later. Okay, ready, everyone? 3, 2, 1."

With the first part of her comeback over with a successful music video release and album sales doing well, Anna's next focus was the music shows.

This was the part she was most nervous about. Due to her curfew, she felt as though she could have done with more practice. She had each of her soulmates come and watch her when they had 10 minutes free and give her feedback. A few had given her some suggestions, and Hoseok had a couple of technical corrections, but overall they agreed that she was performance-ready.

When she arrived at her first music show recording, Anna could see the crowds of fans waiting outside the building. She had always been amazed at how fans would wait at places like this just for a glimpse of on Idol. It amazed her more now.

As she stepped out of the car, she was blown away by the roar of the crowd. She tried to make sure that she waved in every direction as she made her way towards the door. A particularly enthusiastic fan screamed something making her jump in surprise.

Since the fans were behind a fence at a good distance, her bodyguard and manager hadn't been hovering by her side. As a result, no one was near enough to catch Anna when she tripped and fell to the ground.

A gasp echoed through the crowd and the fans watched as Anna was helped up by her bodyguard. She smiled brightly and waved.

"I'm okay. I'm okay."

She bowed before entering the building. Looking down at her stinging hand, she saw a scrape. Her manager came up beside her.

"Are you hurt?"

"Just a scratch."

"I'll have someone fetch the first aid kit."

Anna nodded but inwardly sighed. Back in England, if you got a small injury like this you did nothing, but in Korea a wound no matter how small was treated with the utmost care.

When it came to performing, she held her microphone in her hand, testing out if it was painful to hold. It wasn't too bad then, but during the performance when she passed it between her hands as she danced, it stung a little. She just hoped it hadn't shown on her face.

During the next music show recording, Anna has another mishap. Whilst dancing, her sleeve got caught on something and she felt resistance and then something rip when she moved her arm. She continued with the performance hoping that whatever had ripped wasn't revealing anything it shouldn't. When she checked afterwards it had just been superficial, luckily for her.

However, the worst came during her last performance. She had seen Idols get surprised by this before, but that didn't stop the same thing happening to her. During filming the cameraman decided to do a close-up shot - extremely close.

Anna jerked back and would've fallen if her backup dancers hadn't managed to catch her. They pushed her up and they carried on as if that had been a part of the choreography.

It wasn't until she got back to the dressing room that Anna felt a twinge in her ankle. Lifting up her foot she tried to move it and cried out in surprise. Everyone in the room turned to her.

"Anna! What happened?"

"I think I twisted my ankle."

Her manager, who had rushed to her side, helped her to a chair.

"Sit down and I'll arrange to take you to the hospital."

"What? That's not necessary. I'm sure it's just a sprain."

"And if it's not? Or if it heals wrong? That's the end of your career, Anna."

"I understand. I'm sorry."

"It's okay, but remember that it's my job to look after you, okay?"

"Okay. Thank you."

When she got home, Hoseok was the only one waiting for her. She knew Jimin, Yoongi and Namjoon were all busy working but she had no idea where her youngest two soulmates were.

"Princess!? What happened?!"

"It's just a sprained ankle. It will be healed in a couple of days. The crutches  are just a precaution."

"Which means you shouldn't be on your feet. Come and sit down!"

Once she was seated on the sofa, Hoseok covered her in a blanket.

"Really, I'm fine."

"Have you eaten? I can make you something."

"Hobi..."

"Let me look after you."

The pleading look in Hoseok's eyes caused her to give in.

"Japchae?"

"Coming right up."

While she listened to her soulmate cook in the kitchen, Anna looked for something to watch. Once Hoseok came back, they cuddled up on the sofa together and watched TV. They had a nice peaceful evening until the youngest two came back.

"Hyung? Why do we have crutches?"

"Noona! Are you hurt?"

After Anna explained what had happened, Jungkook got a determined look on his face.

"Don't worry, Noona. I'll carry you wherever you need to go."

Anna was about to protest, but then she wondered why wouldn't she want her super-strong soulmate to carry her around. It was only for a few days after all. What would be the downside to that?