[8] Rose Red Tryant

Start from the beginning

"Didn't ya' say you prefer strict types rather than always nice ones?" Grim teases.

"Uh- that's different! I like the strict ones that knows where to draw the line, not a damn crybaby." Ace defended himself.

"Still, Riddle's intentions aren't wrong either. But then, the line between strict and tyranny is just a step forward from diving into the ocean." The spade boy gave his opinion.

"Heartslabyul can't bow down to an irrational and immature leader like that guy. Not until he can prove he's worthy of the role to lead." The ginger huffed while crossed his arms.

__________________________

[Location - Nurse office]

Yuuga approached the door and attempted to open it. But, it won't budge.

Why would they lock the door to the infirmary? Well, let's be respectful and knock before entering.

*Knock knock*

There was silence. Maybe they didn't hear it.

"Hello??" The amnesiac called out while knocking the door.

Then, there's a unlock behind the door. A very angry scowl was met by the tan student.

"I told you, we won't be doing an interview-!!" The ghost nurse remarks before seeing who's the visitor.

"Uh.... Should I go..?" Yuuga awkwardly mutters, they are shaking like a wobbly squid.

"You're here-! Great!" The nurse quickly ushered the amnesiac to come in before peeking around outside.

The nurse sighs as she closes the door and locks it.

"Sorry 'bout that, hun. It's just eh- the newspaper club is a lil ...excited about that one." She gestures to Riddle sleeping on the bed.

"Oh, I see..." The tan student nods as they took a seat at one of the chairs.

"I mean, the whole school is on roar about yesterday's incident. I even had to stop a guy sneaking in to take a photo of Rosehearts sleepin'?!" The nurse vents out.

"And this mornin' they all came around to see if Rosehearts is awake so they can get an interview! My patient deserves a rest!" She complains.

"Riddle is being a celebrity for something he's going to be ashamed of forever.." Yuuga muttered as he glanced at the redhead's direction.

The nurse wears gloves before starting the check up. "Overblot is not something to be taken lightly of." She said.

"That's why, magical schools need to have a very high maintenance. The government had a hard time accepting magical schools as a norm back in my days." The nurse explained while checking the tan student's condition.

"They told us, magic is dangerous and risky. However, Nowadays, people had brush off these statements and proceed on using magic freely."

"Fighting with an argument that they have gotten a tighter security and wide range medical prowess or researches. But then, everyone stays silent when disaster struck."

"Pointing fingers at each other, blaming them and them to avoid taking responsibility!"

"Eventually, all faults fell to the victim who was confined in the false sense of security they'll be fine regardless of the consequences..!" Her voice cracks at the end of her sentence.

Then, a hand touches her ghastly cold hands. "Nurse..... I think whatever you say just now is rather personal. Are you okay?" The amnesiac asked worryingly.