Part 11

I had braced myself for what he was  about to say, I don't exactly know why but my stomach bunched up in a knot and I couldn't really justify why I felt the way I did.

"Ok". I had put down my fork and knife .

"I- .. I know I am not the best person out there infact I outright have my own flaws that I am trying to get rid off but they keep creeping up and I just want to apologize for earlier .

He took a deep breath

" I really like you like a lot and don't want to mess things up these few weeks or months have been quite  literally the most wonderful and out right indescribable months because you were involved in all of them ."

"I am not a firm believer in falling for people quickly I think it's outrageous but here you are.. even against all my past beliefs here you are miss King you managed to somehow make me belive that I was wrong all along , when it came to those people who believed in falling quickly for someone and the mere thought of you not being in my life well it scares me, friegntens me really."

he stopped speaking and somehow for the first time no, thought had crossed my mind just the words from a man who just confessed his feelings to me my cheeks were all warm and I swore  for a moment I was going to melt into a big old puddle.

before I spoke he quickly intreruppted

" there's no need for you to say anything ok, I just wanted to be outright with my intentions and I just wanted to really tell you how I felt."

"look,after tommrow may I have the honor to take you out on a date again?".

"yes" .
I spoke quickly mind racing, heart racing everything racing

"good, I really want to show you something"

the rest of the night had been peaceful and warm I had never felt such love and warmth before,as we got to the hotel he had bought me flowers and had dropped me by the door

"I can't wait for tommrow, sleep well my sweet."
he kissed my cheek and left .

I had entered the room quickly and slid down the door ,my legs finally giving in, I sat there smiling like a fool in complete bliss .

"Ah ok " .
Faiyza had looked at me she had her pajamas  on a face mask and had been looking at me wildly, whilst Lena had been sleepily trying to eat a burger but I figured sleep had been winnig this one.

"oh-..issss thattt..-S-aRahh" .
Lena had shouted

"shhhh, Lena it's 3 am in the morning plus we have neighbors."
from the slurring and the hiccups it seemed like Lena had a great time tonight as well.

I had taken a shower washed my face, took a shower and had joined Fayiza and what was an awake Lena but now a knocked out cold Lena was with us .

"how much did she drink ?"

"I lost count, everyone had to help her get here"
I had laughed and so did Faiyza as we both ate a tub of ice cream we found in the hotel fridge".

"so... how did date night go?" Faiyza wiggled her eyebrows in full curiosity

I had stifled a giggle and covered my face

"oh my soul that good huh?"
Faiyza laughed

"ughh I feel like a loser" I smiled wildly clearly embarrassed at how I had been experiencing these new feelings and how people could just see it with how I behaved .

"hey why?"

"because, I am giggling and kicking my feet all giddy like a school girl who's just had her first crush".