8

Aria was holding it above the grill in the loose grip and it fell on the grip .Alexa immediately took the water bottle from the table poured it on the grill and picked up the ring and necklace with bare hands .

Alexa's eyes were red from rage .
Alexa-wait and watch Aria you are testing my patience

Alexa told something to the guard and maid.
The maid came back with a suitcase and a lighter.a guard said it's done ma'am

Alexa threw the suitcase in front of Aria and lighted everything inside it on fire.
Alexa -' It's just jewellery' and clothes Aria.But wait the best part is left,come
They went in front of the mansion there was a not good looking car

Alexa threw the lighter at it a backed off a bit and boom 💥 the car blasted .

Alexa- Aria wasn't this your " parents" last memory.Soo sad what noone is gonna miss them.😏.

Aria was standing near a guard and crying,all the family members were shocked and Alexander was angry at Aria cause he knew that the necklace and ring were important to Alexa.

Aria took the gun from the guard and pointed it at Alexa.

(Alexa's Reaction)Alexa - Came forward to Aria and said - You don't even know how to use it bit*h

(Alexa's Reaction)
Alexa - Came forward to Aria and said
- You don't even know how to use it bit*h.

Aria - I I know .
Alexa - Shoot me then .
Antino - Aria stop . Leave it
Alexander - Enough Aria ,put the fu**king gun down Otherwise no one will be worse then me .
Aria gave the gun back .And went in .
Alexander went to Alexa and asked "Are you okay frafella"
Alexa-yeah ,And ofcourse no one is worse than you *chuckled*
Alexander - Let's go in and apply ointment on your hands .It's red from burn .
Alexa- Hmm .

.
.
.
Alexander - It might sting a bit
While applying ointment.
But Alexa didn't even flinch or hiss a bit .
Alexander - Last time when I applied it to Enzo- ,he was at state of crying and you are not even flinching .

Alexa-Have you ever got shot with 'AK47'Alexander - No Alexa-Heckler & Koch HK416 or Desert Eagle?Alexander - No

Alexander - No
Alexa-Heckler & Koch HK416 or
Desert Eagle?
Alexander - No .
Alexa - I got shot from each one of them once .
Alexander- what? How!?
Alexa- I can't tell you that yet .

Alexa - Bye ,I am going to sleep .We have school tomorrow, Antino informed us at breakfast.And Dante brought us the stationary material.

.
.
.
.

Alexa's outfit

Antino - Today you both have to go with your brothers

Just as they reached the university

Everyone came out of the car then Aria and Then Alexa .
The crowd went quite as the girls came out of the car .

Alexa spotted her friend who were facing back .Athena and Aurora were already there and only they saw Alexa ,but were quite so that she can surprise others .
Alexa winked at them .Her brothers were watching her.
She covered Elijah's eyes with her hands .As soon as she did that Elijah recognised her .And wrapped her hands around him And Emilia and Emiliy also hugged her Zane and Zade were waiting for Elijah to leave her so that they can hug her .
Alexa- Yaah , El leave me I have to meet two rats too.
'Zane and Zade Biachi don't you dare '
But they didn't listen her and literally jumped on her .And hugged the s*it out of her .

Where as Her brothers and cousins were shocked.And Their friends too.
And Aria was jelous .
Aria- Hi
But Alexa's group just ignored her .
Aria-I am
Zane Biachi-Aria Smith ,we know .
Aria-Oh am I that famous.
Emilia - No ,just heard it at a strip club yesterday (😏)
Everyone (friends) laughed
And Aria was embarassed
Aria-You
Emilia - Yes me
Alexa- Emilia don't waste your time on a knob Manky Munter.(irritating, worthless, unattractive woman)
Athena - Let's go inside
Alexa- I need to go to get the schedule and locker keys first .
Dante- I will get it for you .

Emily- Beth, You didn't tell us that you were coming. Athena and Aurora you also didn't inform us 🤨.
Emilia - Elijah you knew?
Elijah - I met her yesterday 😌But I thought she will be joining us next week.
Matteo-You guys know her?And Alexa we'rent you with Alexander yesterday?
Jared- Will anyone tell us what is happening here ? .
Zane- Let's go to canteen and talk .
.
.
.
Alexa- I am apparently their sister who no one knows because some bitch stole me 😶‍🌫️.
Jared- Didn't you mom took you ?
Alexa-One n the same thing..
Aria-And how do you know them
Pointed towards her group .
Alexa's That's.   .
..
.

.- none of your business 😼
Emily - She is our sister except for Elijah.
Aria- As if she is his girlfriend (sarcasm)
Elijah - Yeah ,she is
Enzo-Very funny
Alexa-That was not a joke . He is my boyfriend.
Matheo- No
Alexa - He already met Alexander last night at dinner and he agreed to our relationship so I don't need any of your approval.
Matteo-well he is our friend and I trust him so I am ok with this.
Brothers except Matheo - were too