Quiet Boy

18+

"Darlin'?" Y/N appeared behind Kit and placed her arms around his shoulders, giving them a gentle rub. He jumped slightly and looked frizzled when he turned around. "Sweets, are you alright? You seem out of it."

Kit nodded and ruffled his hair, looking down at the ground with a concerned look on his face. He was lost somewhere. Deep in a memory. Y/N figured she couldn't get him out of it. But felt starting her plan would only make it worse, so she waited, and watched on in worry. Quiet tension filled the air, Kit's mumbles sounding scared and angry. It was too much for the both of them, so Y/N took a firm grip on Kit's hands and made him come back to the present. "Sweetie, this has happened twice now. What's happening in that darling brain of yours?"

"memories." He huffed, blinking a bit to get the blur out of his eyes and properly look at his wife. "Too many bad memories. Thought they woulda gone by now."

Y/N nodded, walking Kit to their room and sitting him down. "I want to make those memories go away." She noted, straddling Kit, and keeping a grip on his shoulders.

"Oh? How so suga'?" Kit asked. Y/N grinned confidently and started to grind down on Kit's lap, feeling him getting harder by the second. Kisses were exchanged. Hard kisses mixed with soft ones and both of their hands were roaming each other's bodies. Like teenagers exploring sex for the first time, they both giggled and held onto each other. "You're so good for me darling." He whined, gripping Y/N's torso and attempting to move her to get himself off. Kit was a whiner, it just turned Y/N on more, smirking at him.

"Be patient baby, let go." Kit did so, and quickly, Y/N dropped down to her knees, getting to work and undoing the zip on his jeans. Kit didn't waste any time pulling his boxers down a bit and letting his cock spring up. It was already leaking with pre-cum, so Y/N took that as a clue and licked it up, teasing the poor man.

She kitten licked around the edge of his cocks head, where it was most sensitive. Kit just shook from it and lightly gripped Y/N's shoulders. "Y/N..." He whined, looking down at the woman, it made her smile, and enveloped the head in her mouth, drooling over it, and starting to move her head up and down slowly. She wanted to tease Kit as much as she could so he focused on her and not the memories of the asylum.

Kit had enough of the teasing at some point, and just grabbed Y/N's hair, pushing her down and thrusting in her mouth and down her throat. Now he was in command, and Y/N took notice, looking up at Kit with the puppy-dog eyes he loved so much. He stopped and pulled out of her mouth once he saw tears in the corners of her eyes. "Are you okay baby?" Kit kneeled down to Y/N's level and wiped the loose tears.

"God you're cute, im fine darling, you know that." She just chuckled and gave Kit a kiss before pulling herself and Kit up on the bed. "C'mon, carry on, I know you're close." A smirk came onto Kit's face and he laid down, letting Y/N figure out the rest.

With new spit covering Kit's already hard and coated dick, Y/N went back to work, sucking and going faster when Kit's hips unconsciously thrust upwards, he was close. Looking up while sucking, gave Y/N the confidence to go faster, and reached up, linking her fingers with Kit's letting him squeeze it whenever it felt like too much. The feeling almost overwhelmed Kit as he was tipped over the edge and pushed her head down as he finished, head tipped back in pleasure. "f-fuck.." But y/n was able to swallow most of the cum Kit let out, and crawled her way back up to Kit, laying beside him and smiling, happy with herself. "You're such a good girl baby."

"Well, you're a good boy for taking it so well." Y/N giggled, kissing Kit's cheek. "Are you okay now?"

"I think so darlin'." Kit smiled, holding Y/N's face gently, and just staring at her.