Chapter Eight - What is it about weddings?

-Aurora-

It was a few days before my brothers wedding and i had worked my butt off to finish the year of earlier than the other students. Luckily for me I did and now I had finished my third year. now i could concentrate on family. Now Liam and I were travelling down.

"I was thinking that the two of us could go on holiday." Liam suggested

"Where?" I wondered looking up from my book

"Auckland" he glanced at me and smiled "It's been a while since the two of us were there." he replied turning his eyes back on the road.

"The last time we were there you were filming Prince Caspian." I grinned "And I surprised you."

"You surprised everyone, but yeah, you surprised me the most. So what do you think?" i thought about it for like two seconds

"Of course, but you'll have to talk to James about it. Another surprise trip my put him in a early grave." I joke and Liam presses the call button

"Call James Hill." it repeated it back to him and then called out to James who was following on behind us.

"This is Hill." he answered

"James I was wondering how fast you could get a plan together for a holiday between Aurora and I? We're thinking of New Zealand, right?" I started giggling and glance back at the car behind us

"Right." I answered

"I'm sure I can put something together, do you have a particular time you want to go?" James wondered and Liam glanced at me as I raised an eyebrow

"End of June." Liam answered

"I will make the necessary calls." James agreed, I was in a little shock that he wasn't growing another head at the short notice.

"Thank you James." Liam hung up and the glanced at me with a grin

"I'm surprised he isn't having a go for the short notice. You should have seen the disapproving look I got in the car last time we were on our way to New Zealand and food out you were going to be there." I scowled back but then brushed the thought off, James had been in a happy mood lately, maybe this was just a part of it.

--------

I had my final fitting for my bridesmaids dress and then was there for the run through of the wedding. Seeing my brothers I ran over to them. Will picked me up and turned me around I then went to Harry and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Oh I've missed you guys so much."

"Look our sisters all grown up." Harry let me down then pinched my cheeks. Will greeted Liam then Harry did the same. I roll my eyes at the two. The jump on William's back as we begin talking about the planning and then the forth coming wedding.

"Her Majesty The Queen and his Royal Highness Prince Phillip." Granny and Grandpa were announced. Will let me down and we turned to our grandparents giving our sign of respect to her and grandpa. The gave our more personal greeting taking turns. It was another ten minutes before we officially began the rehearsal.

"Rory!" I turn on my heel hearing my cousin Louise.

"Lou!" she came bounding over I crouch down and she runs into my arms. Uncle Ed and Aunt Sophie came in with James.

"Sorry we're late, it wasn't easy getting out and over." Sophie and Edward gave their greetings to my grandparents

"It's quite all right." Granny excused and we were told our places.

"Can I hold James as my stand in for flowers?" I question and there were a chores of laughs

"I'm not a flower Rory!" My littlest cousin scowled