Chapter Seven - Speculation

With the wedding of Prince William and Miss Catherine Middleton. The conversation turns briefly to that of the Princes Young sister Princess Aurora. The Princess who turned 21 in January is fourth in line to the throne has been in a relationship with Actor William Moseley best know for portraying Peter Pevensie in the Chronicles of Narnia films for three years but have known each other for six. The two met when the young Princess attended the Royal Film performance of The Lion, The witch and the wardrobe. We've spoken to members of the public who have taken an option on the matter.

"I think it's only a matter of time, we've seen that the Prince and Princess seem to work in sync a lot of the time. Not only that but you only have to look at pictures or happen to see them to know that William is completely in love with her."

"Yeah, I don't think its a case of if but when and William does seem like the a hopeless romantic who's years ahead and it's formality that he's been dating when all he wants to do is marry her." there was a laugh

"Honestly I thought that Princess Aurora would be engaged before either of her brothers." a giggle "Any time you see them or hear about them it reminds me of the stories of The Queen and Prince Phillip. Chomping at the bit to just become husband and wife already."

"My opinion is that William has always been respectful of the Princess, he's waited for her since the moment the met. To date her at the appropriate age and I think he will wait until she's finished her studies and graduated."

Liam pulled up outside Highgrove. Charles and Camilla were coming back from the gardens when he pulled to a stop and parked. getting out, he closed the door and bowed his head.

"William, glad you could join us." Charles came over and held out his hand

"Your Highness."

"Come, we'll go to the drawing room." Charles and Camilla lead the way in to the familiar room, he had spent many time hear over his relationship with Aurora. There was already tea and biscuits waiting for them. Camilla poured and Charles took his.

"Milk? Sugar?" she wondered

"Yes, one sugar, please." Camila did that and then made her own handing William over they sat down

"Now whats this all about my boy?" Charles questioned

"Well, I've planned how I would go about this, asking you and every way I go it just end up rambling to myself." William was nervous as he took a sip of his tea "I wanted to ask your permission to marry Aurora." he came out with it. There was a stunned silence.

"Well, your certainly quicker on your feet than my son." Liam gave a slight chuckle "I must admit a part of me wants to stall you until your a little older. But the other part of me knows that if I do, and Aurora found out, I would incur her wrath. Have you recived her wrath?"

"We've had our fair share of arguments. Mainly when she being very protective over me, which I understand. She gives the silent treatment."

"She does that had been worse than any tantrum. I don't know about you but I quite like my daughter talking to me. Which is why you have my blessing. All I request is that your marriage wait till after she graduates." Liam nods in understanding

"Have you picked out a ring yet?" Camillia asked happily

"Her Majesty the Queen is helping me have one made." Liam answered "Roe suggested indirectly, that I should ask her for help. I did. And got permission at the same time."

"You're on top of things, though my mother will not issue a formal announcement until my daughter has said yes." Liam nodded in understanding.

---------

Liam returned back to Edinburgh after a few weeks away and went to his computer. While he was working on other plans. Aurora came in and he had to quickly hide what was on his laptop and bring up something else.

"Hey, your back. How was your trip?" Liam smiled to her as she leant down to kiss him

"Yeah, it was good. Are you still hiding out from Melissa?" Liam asked as Aurora dropped her things on the table then went to sit with him.

"Yes, since getting a girlfriend there are always scrunchies on the door." She sighed "I'm happy she's happy, I would just like to get into my room to get my things. That's all."

"Well why don't you move in here?" Liam suggested "You practically live here anyway, we can make it official."

"Really?" she asked look up at him.

"Of course, I'm surprised we've not done it sooner. We almost live in each others pockets" Aurora chuckled and snuggled in closer to her boyfriend. closing his laptop he moved it to one side and the wrapped his arms around properly.

Within the next few days, Aurora was packing up her things into her bag while Melissa watched. She had a sad expression.

"If it helps, Jessie and I will spend more time in her dorm. You won't have to move." Melissa tried

"Mel, it's fine. I want to move in with Liam, it time." Aurora turned to her friend with a soft smile "We're growing up, we're not the teen girls braiding each others hair anymore. We're women with relationships and after one more year lives to live. Besides we'll still see each other in class."Aurora went over and hugged her friend. The grabbed her bag and box going out to meet with Liam who had the car ready and took the box and the bag.

The two arrived back at the flat and Aurora unpacked while Liam cooked. She took the picture of her and her family. It was taken shortly before her parents broke up. It was for her second birthday. Aurora kissed her finger them pressed it to her mothers face before putting it down on her bedside table.

"Dinner's ready!" Liam called and Aurora looked back before heading out.