Rating Game: Am I Not Allowed To Be Selfish?

Start from the beginning

Straining her vision, she tried to locate the source of the sound. Amid her erratic gaze, she almost missed it. With a quick adjustment, she spotted a tall, enigmatic figure making its way toward her. The figure's long arms and eyes, aglow with an eerie light, gave it an otherworldly appearance. A peculiar, vertical halo with green diamonds adorned its head, extending behind it like a shroud.

As the figure drew nearer, it eventually halted, leaving them to face each other in an unsettling silence. There was no malevolence or intent to harm in this encounter; just a disquieting quiet between two enigmatic beings.

"W...who are you?" Asia stammered nervously, seeking to break the silence. She had a sense that this figure held answers to her questions, although she didn't yet understand what those questions were.

The figure continued to gaze at her with its luminescent eyes. It shifted its shoulders slightly, accompanied by a subtle movement of its hand.

"𐩱𐩬 𐩱𐩡𐩣𐩤𐩠، 𐩱𐩡𐩠 𐩺𐩧𐩠𐩬، 𐩣𐩬 𐩱𐩬𐩩 𐩬𐩱𐩪𐩩؟"

The figure responded in a deep, eerie voice, like an echo composed of many voices. Despite its eerie nature, its tone remained soft and almost inquisitive, rather than commanding.

"I'm sorry, I can't understand you. You're speaking that Musnad language, right?" Asia replied, hoping for a response that would clear the fog of confusion shrouding her.

The figure began to move closer to her, and while Asia felt a twinge of fear, she knew there was no turning back now. She had come this far; there was no point in running. As the figure approached, it extended its hand, which gently touched her hair before retreating.

"𐩱𐩩 𐩲𐩴𐩺𐩨, 𐩨𐩬𐩩𐩺 𐩱𐩧𐩴𐩺𐩬𐩩, 𐩠𐩱𐩬𐩥 𐩤𐩵𐩣𐩩,"

the figure responded with an eerie but friendly cackle.

Suddenly, Asia felt a powerful force tug at her, dragging her away from the enigmatic realm. Panic welled up within her as she desperately tried to understand why she was here and what it all meant.

"Wait, not yet, please!!" she pleaded, her voice tinged with frustration as she felt herself slipping into slumber. With a forceful push, she was propelled away from the enigmatic figure and into a distant, blinding light.

"Salam," the figure called out, waving its hand frantically.

"What... don't go, I still don't underst..."

.

.

"Asia, Asia....Asia!!!"

With a gasp, Asia woke up, her senses gradually returning. Her face rested on top of something moving, a cozy feeling she was accustomed to. She was on Issei's back, who was running throught the forest.

"Issei? W..what happened?" she asked, her mind still hazy as she gathered her consciousness.

Issei turned his head slightly to the side, Asia could already tell it wasn't looking too good. Something had happened that resulted in them being in this predicament

"Isse..."

Just before she could finish, she began recalling the even that took place just after saving Koneko from Riser's queen

A Few Moments Ago

Yubelluna had infiltrated the school gym, catching Asia and Koneko off guard. In a desperate bid to shield Koneko from Yubelluna's explosive magic, Asia conjured a protective water dome, but this left her drained of her demonic energy, causing her to lose consciousness. Koneko was prepared to confront Yubelluna, but Akeno intervened, determined to face the enemy herself.