Chapter 1: Life Ends and Begins Anew

It's a bright sunny day, the birds are singing, the flowers are blooming... and then two boys are walking from school as one of them cracks open a soda and starts drinking it.

 and then two boys are walking from school as one of them cracks open a soda and starts drinking it

Azazel: I'm so fucking tired....

Darren just sips his soda in peace and says.

Darren: At least school is over for the day, now we can chill.

Azazel: Until we go right back into hell tomorrow...

Darren: Stop being so negative and grumpy, be positive for once.

Azazel: Fuck off I am being positive.

Azazel then smacks the soda out of Darren's hand into the road.

Darren: My Soda!!

Then a coconut truck driver is driving while he sees the soda can in the road.

Truck Driver: Fuck that i'm not messing up my tires!

The driver swerved off the road and coconuts fly out of the truck way into the air somehow defying gravity. The truck missing Darren and Azazel by a inch.

Azazel: All of this... over a damn soda?

Darren: This wouldn't have even happened if you didn't knock it out of my hand!

Azazel: How was I supposed to know that a big ass truck as going to come out of no where and get scared of a can of soda?!

The two then start arguing and the coconuts drop from the air and as a barrage unit hit both of them on the head causing them to collapse to the ground and bleed out.

Azazel: W-What a shitty way to die...

Darren: S-Still your fault.

Then.... Azazel and Darren both die.... making their chapters come to an end already... all over a can of soda. Well until they woke up in a unfamiliar place full of light. As Azazel looks around confused.

Azazel: Where... are we?

Darren: I dunno... is this heaven? Really if it is i'm surprised we made it here considering what we did.

Azazel: Yeah won't lie god definitely should've sent us to hell and threw away the key.

They then hear someone laughing in the background