𝗔𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝗔𝗨 | 𝘾𝙤-𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧 ✫

ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ɢᴜᴇꜱᴛ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴏɴ ꜱᴇᴛ...

.

.

Things were simple and running smoothly on set as it was off set.

Wally Darling.

A household name in the acting business and industry all together.

He had it all, at the palm of his hand, and at any given time he wanted it.

A demanding diva off set, but a shining star when the cameras were rolling.

Everyone who has ever worked for him or under, fell in line, due to fear, or due to not losing their job. He was just that powerful.

The show he acted on; welcome home had been a hit from the get-go.

His charismatic personality and charm winning the hearts of viewers around the world.

He has been the backbone of Welcome Home, effortlessly guiding viewers through the ups and downs of each episode. Wally's wit and humor have created an intimate connection with the audience, turning him into a beloved figure.

It gave him a bit of an ego.

.

It was a normal day in the acting industry, the infamous puppet yelling and barking orders to the staff, as usual.

His tone of voice already sounded annoyed as he pleaded, "SOMEONE get me my stylist right away! I have strands of hair out of place and showtime is near!"

In spite of his busyness, Wally could already feel the stress building up inside him. He poked the hair strings out of place and poked each one until they lay in a crooked line.

frustrated, he yelled out to anyone near him, "for god's sake! would anyone get me my stylist!"

he sighed in annoyance to how he didn't receive a respond from anyone outside of his dressing room. the walls weren't soundproof, anyone could have heard him.

although he was a professional on set and off, he did not deal well with stress. And this emergency of being 'show star worthy' to him was more than important.

Wally always looked good on and off camera.

growing frustrated by the second, Wally heard a door open and luckily to his rescue was the director of the show.

rushing into the star's dressing room, quickly closing the door behind them and rushing up to Wally's aid.

"M-my apologies W-wally sir, our stylist had just quit a few minutes ago, without anyone knowing." they explained, stumbling over they're words as they spoke.

the director of the show had rushed over to his star's aid, the rest of the show's staff busy doing their assigned tasks to even step away for a minute to help out a in distress Wally yelling from his room.

wally could care less for their excuse on being late, "not my problem," was all he manages to say.

the director could only sigh in response to how wally answered them.

they didn't say anything further and got to work on styling the puppet's hair to perfection for showtime.

Due to how many people had quit due to the demanding diva of the show, barking and yelling orders at them, the director on set had got used to multitasking many tasks and jobs.

wally was rather hard to work with, as some claimed before quitting.

the silence between the two was comfortable, wally had gotten used to the director doing most of his stuff for him.