💎 CHAPTER VI 💎

SEUNGKWAN POV

I woke up because of the rays of the sun hitting my face.  When I opened my eyes, I noticed that I was in my own room.  I don't remember everything that happened last night but all I remember is that I had sex with the waiter and that's all I remember .

" Mmm .. aishh ... Fucking hangover ! "
I felt the weight of my head and it was very painful because of the hangover .

I sat down and leaned my head on the headboard of my bed to ease my headache . I noticed a white box with a black ribbon at the foot of my bed . even though my head hurts so much but my curious nature won't keep me quiet . I reached the box and I was looking for a card to find out where this gift came from but there was none, it was just a white plain box with black ribbon but it's heavy . I open it and there is something inside wrapped in black plastic . I opened the plastic and it was a head of human. In my shock , I threw the box , and the head rolled on the floor . I got closer to the head and recognized whose head it was . This is the head of the waiter I was with last night .

I was so angry that I left my room still in my pajamas . I went out of my room and I went straight to Hoshi's room .

" Hoshi hyung !!! " I knocked his room while shouting . The door opened and Hoshi was facing me with his messy hair and hard smell of alcohol .

" What's your problem dude ? I have no time for shits now seungkwan ? " he said with a serious and annoyed look on his face .

" You still have the urge to get angry , hyung ?? What kind of prank is that ??  Sending me a head of human as a gift ?? " I angrily said while crossing my arms and pose like a bitch .

" Fuck off seungkwan i told you i have no time for your shits , It's not me okay , so i will go back to my sleep again so leave me alone . " He slam the door on my face and leave me like a shit .

As I was going back to my room, I saw Hansol leaning against the wall near the door of my room . I was getting closer to my room when he noticed me and looked at me scary .

" What do you need ? " I asked as I opened the door to my room and ignored my fear because of his stare .

" Did you like my gift ? " he asked .

I got goosebumps because of his question and the depth of his voice . But because I don't want to show him that I'm afraid . I fix my posture and act like an unusual bitch .

" So it's from you ? What is your problem , MR.CHOI HANSOL ?? There any reason ?? Or maybe you're just bored and you just want to kill someone  and guess what ? The one you killed was the one I had sex with last night , what a coincidence . " I sassily said and clapped my hand .

I was surprised by Vernon's behavior because he suddenly grab my neck and choked me and pushed me into my room and closed the door and locked it .

" ahm .. ack .. Ve..rno..n !! I was trying to push him away from me and I was removing his hand from grabbing my neck but because he was so strong I had nothing against him .

" Listen carefully Seungkwan because I'm just going to say this now and I don't want to repeat it . YOU'RE.ONLY.MINE.  No one allowed to touch you because YOUR.BODY.IS.MINE. , Is that clear , MY DOLL ? vernon said as he tightened his grip on my neck .

" Ack .. Ye.. ye..s.. ss , pl...ea...se " My eyes are watering from the tightness of his grip to my neck and I feel that I am about to pass out .

" Good . " He pushed and let go of my neck .

I catch my breath while holding my neck . I almost died . I looked at him I saw him sitting on my bed and he tap my bed beside him like asking me to sit with him .