Chapter 12 The Surprise

ابدأ من البداية

I nodded and said, "Well, if you want I can tell you everything you have missed."

She nodded and I explained everything to her, and she explained to me what she knew before she was put in stasis lock. I told her about my life, how I was human, and how I was turned into a Cybertronian, and about the end of the war. She was shocked and felt bad, but I reassured her that I was fine and happy.

After a while of going back and forth, she said, "So let me get this straight, I have been trapped in there for over eight vorn, the war is over after all this time, and you helped end it?"

I nodded and she continued, "You were actually once human, a race on this planet called Earth, and that Cybertron has gone dark and you also worked with the Decepticons!"

She was getting angry, but I nodded and she then said, "However you were captured and turned into a Cybertronian and while on a flight you somehow stumbled onto this... laboratory of sorts and found me and were able to free me."

I nodded and she sighed while putting her helm in her servos. I stepped forward and pulled her into a hug as she started to cry a bit at all the information. We stayed in that position for a while, but she eventually pulled away and looked at me.

I smiled at her and said, "Why don't you tell me your designation, then I can call for backup and get everyone else out."

"Y-yes, the others have been in there for a long time."

She stood up and said, "I'm Elita-One, Commander of the Autobots beside Ultra Magnus."

I felt like my spark had stopped and then came back online, Elita, the Elita-One, the sparkmate of Optimus Prime, was right in front of me.

She must've seen my reaction because she then said, "Enigma, what's wrong?"

I stood there, still shocked, but slowly said, "Elita, you've been assumed terminated... for over eight vorns."

Elita's optics widened at what I said and she seemed so lost in thought of the new information given.

I carefully made my way over to her and said, "Elita-"

"Is he alive?" I looked at her confused, but knew who she was talking about.

"Yes, alive and well."

She sighed in relief, but then said, "Can... Can I see him?" I smiled and activated my com-link to the ship.

'Enigma to Nemesis, does anyone read me.'

'Soundwave: reads. Enigma: alright?'

Soundwave asks and I say, 'Yes, I am alright, but head to my coordinates quickly.'

'Quere: Why?'

'Because I found more Cybertronians in stasis lock and someone who wishes to see their sparkmate.'

Soundwave seemed in shock and said, 'How do you find them?'

'Let's just say I followed my instincts.'

I said simply and Soundwave, knowing what I meant, said, 'We'll be there within five hours.'

I ended the com-link and turned to Elita and she said, "Well?"

"They'll be here in five hours." She seemed happy, but she also gazed at all the other Cybertronians that were locked up.

I knew what she was thinking and said, "Well,we better get to work."

She looked confused and I added, "You think that we're gonna sit here and let these other Cybertronians stay in stasis, you are very wrong."

She laughed and said, "Well, let's get started."