Why..?

This chapter contains verbal and emotionally abuse

This chapter contains verbal and emotionally abuse. (Very light)

Taehyun's pov

Beomgyu had a hard grip on my wrist as he started walking the opposite direction of the cafe. I sneakily took my phone out and started texting somebody.

"What are you doing?"

"Ah, I'm just checking the time.."

"Okay."

"Hey uhm.. Where are you taking me?"

"To my dorm."

"Hah? Are you sure, would your roommate mind?"

"I don't care if he does or not."

I'm starting to get agitated. He's been treating me like shit and I didn't do anything at first because I was scared.
I decided to follow his direction but I have a backup plan if something goes wrong. I'm not going to let him treat me like this anymore. I'm done.

We later arrived at his dorm and he immediately let go of my wrist. I winced in pain, great my wrist is red now. He took me to his room and started kissing me, I reluctantly kissed back. This didn't feel like a normal kiss.

"Beomgyu, stop..."
I said mumbling through the kiss trying to get my words out.

He just kept going.

"Beomgyu that's enough!"

I pushed him away and he was shocked to say the least. But that didn't last long his gaze changed to anger. That's when he snapped.

"Why don't you EVER want to do a damn thing with me!?"

"Beomgyu.. I'm just not-"

"What? You're just not ready? Can you get any less fucking boring? Imagine how I feel, I've tried everything I could just to show my affection to you and you pushed me away every time!"

"No... You don't understand! I'm struggling, I'm not used to these type of things and you are moving too fast for me Beomgyu... Why can't you understand why!?"

Tears were threatening to fall as I talked I couldn't bare to even stare at Beomgyu. He's being so difficult right now!

"I don't understand? I'm tried of you victimizing yourself you useless fuck!"

"I don't understand what I did wrong! You never understood me you never ONCE thought about how I feel, don't you love me? Why are you acting-"

SLAP

... he hit me. I felt my cheek burn as I held my hand to my cheek looking down at the ground. Where did we go wrong?

" Don't you ever say dumb shit like that ever again."

Before he could say anything more I got up and left.
I couldn't even stand probably, I couldn't tell if I was in pain because of the slap earlier or because of what he said..