Infectious Abomination

Start from the beginning

"You"

Loading nodded his head, with Frisk walking up to Loading, as he then spoke out.

"Me, anyway After some much needed thinking I have a deal to make with you code fragments."

Frisk nodded his head, as he spoke out.

"We're listening."

Loading then spoke out to him.

"There is a possible solution to your problem, however its highly dangerous. Then again, you all don't seem to mind that. Remember the orb that Systematic went out of? They are called Eden Orbs, which make up your stories, your lives, everything. But that is simply putting it in a mild way. Eden orbs are more then stories or narratives you see, they act as whole other worlds. Ones with they're own realities and they're own rules. Each one is different, however they can also be very much alike."

Quenya, confused at what Loading is getting to, spoke out to him.

"What are you saying?"

Loading then spoke out to Quenya.

"What I'm saying is that in another world, there is another Alphatale. I've taken in all the possibilities and the possibility of Alphatale existing is a complete 0.1%, yet somehow existed anyway. Now with this said each other world is fresh beginning meaning this chance as multiple opportunities to happen again. Unfortunately, taking another William from another world would be damaging the world you took him from immensely."

Frisk and Dust, a little stunned at this, spoke out.

"This a lot to process, your talking about other versions of us?"

Loading then spoke out and explained a bit more then before

"Not just that, but other worlds much similar to your own, however these other worlds or better to call them "twins", don't exist together. No Alphatale does. So you'd need to somehow find a world where either someone like 404 exist or someone like him altogether."

Quenya then looked down, and smiled, as she spoke out.

"I think I have an idea. I'll be right back."

She grabs the Astral Mother by the neck, choking her, as she drags her away, with Frisk following Quenya, as the Astral Mother, who suffering from the immense agony, spoke.

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! Damn how far you gonna drag my ass around!?" Astral shouted when Quenya then threw her to the ground.

"AS MUCH AS NESSACARY! Now I want you answer some questions, cause either you like it or not this involves you too. Your god is dead and you don't have any more weapons to use against us. So either you-"

"QUENYA LOOK OUT!" Frisk shouted when suddenly a giant white blob wrapped around her head and lifted her up, Frisk turned around to see a human woman with white hair and a black strand of it.