chapter 46 worried

Start from the beginning

Actually ma'am that's nothing it's not big problem you don't..... Before he could complete his words yu cut him.

Please xuan don't hide in front me just tell me what actually happened between them I want know it at now she demand..

Then xuan explain everything that happened at pub both yu and jiyang who heard it gasped.....

No...... No....... I don't want any misunderstand between I have to talk with them before they could take any wrong step out of angry.... I'm going there and convince them saying yu cut the call.

I think I have go there saying xuan about to go to get fresh up but jiyang stopped him saying I'll come with you...

No....... No....... Jiyang you need to come there you just stay here take care of Jenny.....

Please xuan i wants to come with you and don't say no to me and don't forgot zhan and yibo both are my friends also...... He asked him in requesting tone.

Okay saying he went inside the bathroom and jiyang also went in another bathroom after sometime they got frsh up and wearing clothes they both went out from there apartment.

Xuan drove car towards xiao zhan mansion when they reach their yu also came there at mean time.....

She is dead worried about her son zhan is not a person who could loose his temper easily and behaves Rickles, but the last night action says something eals somewhere she worried for that because of zhan behavior yibo should not misunderstand him and leave him she knows everything that happening zhan and yibo life from very starting some times from mrs. Han or sometimes xuan like this always get to know about her son life she knows about zhan jealous and the reason behind it....

At first xuan watching the changing attitude it zhan he wants to warn yibo before head but she only stops him thinking out of jealous maybe her son one day spill out about his feelings for yibo......

But she thought the scene is getting reversed and can be possible for their relationship to break..... And she is not ready take any risk.

After long time she thought she got chance to mend zhan life in form of yibo but if Anycase yibo leave from here then what will happen to zhan.... She thought..and run towards zhan room after knocking at there so many times but no reply came from there when she observed that the door is locked from outside she opened it and went inside when she saw the condition of the room she became so surprise then she run towards yibo room then she is about to knock the door but observe that the door is unlock so she open the door without thinking for a second...

(Our main couple are busy in kissing each other)

When she saw the view she again got surprise and her face flushed by this she suddenly look other side avoiding them with embarrassment....

I'll wait at dining room come soon saying she went away from there while feeling happy after watching the development between zhan and yibo relationship she never thought she will ever witness her son being lovely dovely with his husband, but it's gives so satisfy to her...

Xuan who came in front of her to ask what happened she just said it's nothing and everything is alright she replied him.

Xuan also didn't ask anymore questions to her by watching the flushing face... That xuan just understand one thing that ma'am yu saw something that should not watch...... Taking a mental note he went after her in dinning room.

At in yibo room both zhan yibo standing there avoiding eye contact after watching yu at their....

Oh god........ Mom saw us when we were......... He didn't complete the word's....just covered his mouth....... it's so embarrassing he murmurs and cover his face with his hands which is already become red like tomato....