🌹𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 1: 𝚃𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙼𝚎 𝙰𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 2023.🌹

Y/N's Grandmother was worried a lot about Y/N's disappearance. The amount of anxiety caught her up in a daze. ''I hope she's alright.'' Plus, Y/N had been gone for about 1 hour. ''What if she was kidnapped? Dead!'' She broke in a soft cry, tears strolling down her wrinkled cheeks.

The 5 Of them made it out of London in one piece, while Y/N was still shaken up by the fact she had traveled to another place JUST by a hole she fell through. ''You know what, I'm interested about knowing 2023.'' Seng thought.

''A lot happended in 2023, but I think I can fit what has changed in 2023.'' Y/N Smiled. She grabbed a top hat and cane. ''You see, You can ride in people's cars, people are stars, Technology has advanced!'' Y/N pulled out her phone, ''The sun is getting hotter, and the global economy collasped.'' Y/N pointed to a 101 degrees weather on her phone.

''Doordashers can deliver food to your home, like a great deal on some Mac and Cheese pizza.'' Y/N pulled out a Mac and Cheese Pizza. Edred gagged. ''We don't leave our homes thanks to Delivery people, and they do weird stuff to our watches.'' Y/N pointed to her smart watch.

''What's going in 2023, has it gone mad? Since Y/n came, she's filling us in on all of the stuff, oh update us please, will we be even okay?'' Edred, Melinda and Seng held up futuristic devices.

''Instead of fancy wear, we wear casual. Like large shirts and pants. Instead of Heels we wear sneakers and slides. There's flat screen TV's, and people think 2023 should be a real breeze!'' Y/N halted.

''Everything has changed, a lot. Do you think so, Melinda?'' Edred turned to Melinda. Melinda nodded.

''There's gaming consoles instead of Arcade Machinery, or a classic game of stick and ball. Even there's the top TV Show Animaniacs!'' Y/N pulled out a Animaniacs poster. Edred looked at the poster confused.

''That sounds fun!'' Seng laughed.

''You can dye your hair, change your appearance, There's a lot more Trends! Like crazy food, such as Tomato Smoothies, Facebook is a wasteland, Tiktok is Crazy, and social media is Wild!'' Y/N scrolled through her phone. ''Now, you know all of the trends, and now you're all caught up On What has happened!'' Y/N smiled as Edred, Melinda, Seng and Copernicus Clapped. ''And oh, humor is evolving.'' Y/N clapped.

''Things have changed, a lot. I'm shocked.'' Seng replied to his question before the song

It had been 3 hours of Y/N's disappearance. Y/N's grandmother being very worried, had to look for her. She reached for her cane, and stood up. ''Haven't moved in one year is painful.'' She walked out of the door, and locked it. She was going to look for Y/N herself.

''Y/N!'' She called out, but she could only move so far. She then collasped on a chair, and which a couple spotted her.

''Are you alright Ma'am?'' The Male checked on her while the female was calling for some Medical help.

''Please, help me find my granddaughter.'' The Ambulance had arrived and was shortly taken to the hospital. The Police asked Y/N's grandmother about Y/N's disappearance. ''She was on the way to the grocery store to get my groceries for me. It was about a hour I started getting worried, and 2 hours later I decided to look for her myself. Please find her..'' She started sobbing as the police sent out a Missing Person's case. The reward was 2,000 dollars if Y/N was found.