Aranya was still standing there in same place unable to believe whatever happened there few moments ago. She was wishing it to be some sort of nightmare which will go with morning but her phone ringing brought her to reality and she realised that it was indeed real. She ran away from there and went to her room. She threw everything of the room in anger and broke her phone too. She was feeling worst and helpless too. After venting out all her frustration and anger, she fell on the ground crying.

" God, why you are doing this to me? What I did to deserve this? Please save me." She prayed to God and kept crying. She didn't realise when sleep took over her and she slept on floor like that only.

Around 9 pm, every member of royal family got a message on their phone from Rana Sahab...

Sidharth Singh Rajawat
weds
Aranya Gujral

" Chote Hukum is going to get married tomorrow afternoon to fulfill Bade Hukum's wish to see him married. You all are cordially invited to take part in his marriage ceremony but it's only for family and relatives. No outside person and media should get to know about it because Bade Hukum is not well. It's a royal order and everyone must follow it. When he will be discharged from hospital then this news will be announced in public with a grand celebrations."

That one small message shook whole palace and royal family.Everyone started calling each other to get more info or discuss it and know anything about the girl but nobody had any idea as they never heard that name before.

" Now what is this drama? He already have a girlfriend right, that doctor, then how come he is getting married to some random girl all of a sudden? Who is this girl, do you have any idea?" Malini asked from Rajveer on dining table where whole royal family were having dinner.

" No bhabhi, I have no idea. You know very well, his staff will not tell us anything. They all are loyal dogs of him, let me find some other way." Rajveer told her.

" Whatever and I don't even want to know. I don't care what he does or with whom he get married." Malini said and left the table and went away from there.

Rest of the family members had dinner silently and retired for the night. Only Rajveer was sitting there thinking, how to find more information.

After sometime,

" Maan, where were you? and where was your phone? How come you didn't call me after getting that message from Rana Sahab?" Rajveer blasted on him.

" What happened? Why are you being hyper? I am in a party, celebrating my friend's birthday and do you really think that at this time, I will care about any message sent by that pet dog of that old man, no ways. I don't give a damn about them." Maan said with disgust.

" You should give a damn or be ready to become a loyal dog of Sidharth when he will be declared king officially. Now choice is yours" Rajveer taunted him.

  " Listen, not me but he will become that very soon.I will become king and I will make his life hell. You just wait and watch" Maan replied back.

  " I guess, you are drunk beyond your limits, that's why blabbering anything. Who told you that you can become a king when my father has already declared Sidharth as his legal heir. Tomorrow he is getting married and I will not be surprised if he will be officially declared king also. You keep drinking and daydreaming only, ok? We will be just standing on sideways in his honours like an obedient servant." Rajveer blasted on him.

  " Chachu, I guess you are drunk too and blabbering. Sidharth is getting married tomorrow while Samaira is here in London?Please don't say such kind of PJ's at this time ok?" Maan replied him.