01

The year was 1989, a vacation trip would totally change the course of these two people's lives. The couple worked in the area of ​​music, he, a pianist highly acclaimed by the public already known for his great works in musicals, she, a singer with a charm that enchanted anyone on stage. They were the perfect duo in every way, as a couple, artists, and best friends. After months of playing many shows, the two decided to take a few days off to recover their energy and celebrate their 11th wedding anniversary. As they preferred to be more discreet and not call attention to themselves, they hired a private plane to make the trip peaceful. Their life was very hectic, they opted for a quiet place, a house on the beach, where the sun rises and the wind bends.

Arriving at the rented house, the view to the sea was beautiful and that late afternoon breeze with the wonderful sunset. Anni-Frid or Frida, as she preferred to be called, already barefoot and sticking her toes in the sand, took a deep breath and felt that energy that would surely renew her strength. Big and thick hands caressed her body and hugged her waist, she knew whose hands they were, Benny, the love of her life.

A small smile formed on her lips, her partner kissed her neck and their energies connected. Frida turned around, facing Benny, who looked at her with admiration, joining their mouths tracing a beautiful dance with the rhythm of their passion. It was just them... Bennyfrid being the happiest and most desirable couple in the world. No one would deny that they felt a twinge of Benny Andersson envy to have this incredibly kind, loving, friendly, extremely sexy woman in their arms. And the same with Frida Andersson who had a man as charming, caring and witty as him in her bed. The two knew they were wanted by everyone, but they knew even more that they didn't belong to anyone else.

Benny held Frida on his lap and tried to walk with her into the house, but without success, the two weren't that young anymore, it was already getting dark and they needed to unpack, although neither of them was willing to do that. Inside the house, Frida was sitting in the living room while her husband made some important calls so that they could finally be free of any worries. The look Benny had in his eyes penetrated a very strong energy within his wife that didn't go unnoticed with a bite to her lips. They had been looking forward to this moment alone for a long time and these 15 days would be ideal to make up for lost time.

Frida: I'm so tired... - she sighed stretching her legs on the couch.

Benny, who was still on the phone, hung up the phone and sat next to his sweetheart, placing her legs in his lap and massaging her feet.

Benny: you can go rest... I'll find a place nearby for dinner, ok?

Frida: yes, but I don't want to be here alone... - she pouted.

Benny: I won't be long. - he leaned over and climbed on top of her - I promise! - he said and kissed her.

Frida: okay... I'm going to take a shower and get ready while you don't arrive.

Benny: I think it's better to stay here with you and take this shower together... - He kissed her neck, but Frida pushed him away.

Frida: none of that! You're going to find a place for us to have dinner, because I'm hungry.

Benny huffed a little upset, but before leaving he left a bite on her neck and she disapproved at once. He sent her a kiss and left to look for the restaurant.

Frida had a smile on her lips, Benny was so good to her, sometimes she believed she didn't deserve him, that he needed someone to give him more than a lover, a family, and she had been trying so hard that she lost her accounts for the negatives her received, your age was already advancing and it only made it more difficult. But Benny never forced her to do anything, he always thought positive, saying that if it didn't work now, it could in the future. She felt so comfortable on the couch that without realizing it, she fell asleep.