Soul Ties Is Crazy!

Robin puts on a movie for her and Malaysia to watch and eat snacks. A couple hours passed and they ended up falling asleep. Malaysia phone rings and she answered.

Malaysia: Hello.

Caller: Hello, good evening Ms. Greene how are you? i don't know if you noticed but Autum is still here at scool. Is someone coming to pick her up?

Malaysia: Oh snap, i apologize for the inconvenience i overslept during my nap. I'll be there shortly. (hangs up and wakes robin up)

Malaysia: Girl i got to go I'm late picking Autum up from school, see you later.

Robin: Okay girlie, get there safe and call me.

Malaysia: okay boo (she speeds out the house)

Ayana and Ashton walked in from school. 

Now Ayana resembled her mother a lot, Ayana was brownskin with nice cheekbones, tall for her age only 12 years old and was already 5ft 6inches. Her mom Robin is 5'10, dark brown glossy skin, high cheekbones and body of a goddess. She had hair down her back, she was mixed with Latina and Irish so imagine and her hair was a sandy brown color. 

On the other hand Ashton is 13 years old turning 14 and stands at 5ft 9inches, almost taller than his mother. He's light brown like his dad, he rocks a mohawk and he's slim.

Okay back to the story.

Ayana: Ma! Where you at?

Robin: In my room duh (yelling back)

Ayana: (goes to her mom room) Hey mom, how was your day?

Robin: It went well baby girl, how was school?

Ayana: School was umm... school mom, annoying but productive.

Robin: That girl still bothering you?

Ayana: She been trying but nobody got time for that ma, she need to bother them books and study to be honest. I just ignore it, unless she touches me period.

Robin: As you should, that's my girl.

Ayana: Yeah, let me go do my homework.

Robin: Alright go ahead, call me if you anything help.

Dinner time arrives and Robin cooked pork chops, yellow rice and veggies. Jayzion walks in from work while Robin setting the tables.

Jayzion: (kisses Robin) Hey baby how you feeling? you ate today?

Robin: Yeah, I had a little lunch with Malaysia.

Jayzion: I don't even know why you still chill with shorty.

Robin: Jay don't start your shit that's my best friend. Whatever you and her nigga got or had had nothing to do with me.

Jayzion: I'm telling you she's bad for business.

Robin: Just go take a shower and come eat dinner.