Who am I again?

Adam POV:

Doctors rushed in and out of the hospital room and panicked even more than I already was.

Is she d-dead? She can't be. She won't...

I hoped and hoped trying to find my inner sanity. She had to be okay. If she wasn't I...

"Sky? You alright, bro?" I looked up from the floor and saw Tyler looking at me with his hands in his pockets.

"N-no..." That was all I could muster. I didn't want to speak. If I did then I would more than likely break and start crying. I don't want to cry. I would die for her but I can't. I would do anything for her.

"Bro, Don't cry. It's going to be okay..." Tyler smiled down at me and the gleam in his glasses gave the effect that he was alright.

Tyler POV:

                I felt terrible inside. I loved Isabella like she was my sister. Seeing Adam like this made my heart break and I knew what had happened. Maybe I liked her more than a sister... I loved when she smiled. When she laughed. I couldn't take the pain of the loss.

I tried to cheer up Adam but it was useless. He was like a rainy day. No matter what I did he wouldn't cheer up. Why should he? She's now gone and it's ALL of our faults.

I want her to be back with me and the team again. I miss her. I loved her. She's gone and I have grief. I need her to make me happy...

Isabella is dead...

Adam POV:

                I sat in the chair. The cold chair that told me that the waiting for her to come back and hug me was never going to come. Never had I wanted her to run out of the door of her hospital room crying for me and she would jump into my arms. My comfort.

She would never smile again. Never laugh. Never cry.

Why me? Why us? More importantly... Why Isabella?

I ran my fingers through my un-brushed hair and tugged at the strands hoping to forget about what I just witnessed. She's dead and it's all my fault. I yelled at her. I sent her away.

My fault...

"Why did I yell at her...? Why, Adam... Why...!" I talked to myself in the empty hallway and pulled on my hair. Pain stung my scalp and I winced. Isabella is dead and I couldn't do anything to help her. I didn't even try.

Why didn't I try? Why was I so heartless? Isabella... Too young...

I snapped out of it when I heart whoops of excitement through the hospital door and I heard the irritating beeping of the heart monitor. That meant...

"Isabella!" I got up and I swung the door open and I saw her lying in the bed...Breathing.

"Hey bro. You okay?" Ty smirked from the chair in the room and I smiled wide knowing he was being sarcastic.

"Is s-she okay?" I said shakily and he nodded with a slight grin. My arms found their way around the nurse and I hugged her happily not caring if it was awkward. "Thank god!" I laughed and I didn't notice Isabella sit up behind the nurse.

"A-Adam...?" My ears perked and I looked over the nurse's shoulder and I saw her sitting in the bed with her hair tousled.

"Izzy..?!" I smiled and I waved cheerfully.

"W-Who is Adam...?" I realized she was looking at the clipboard that had my name on it in the parental signature section.

"I'm sorry Mr. Dahlberg...But your daughter has amnesia."