𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

You walked up the stairs to the floor of her apartment. Gently knocking a couple of times on her door, wondering what she was wearing? and what her apartment looked like? was she happy to see you? Suddenly the door opened causing a big grin to make its way from your lips. You looked at her face to see she was mimicking the same big smile you were giving her.

'Hi' she said 

'Hi,' You replied.

There was an awkward silence where the two of you stood smiling, staring warmly into each other's eyes.

'Oh right come in haha'

You stepped inside her apartment looking around at how she decorated it. It was so ideally suited to her. The apartment was pretty open-plan and had quite a bit of space. The doorway gave you a perfect view of the living/kitchen area. She had a large screen TV that was playing a random victorious episode standing in front of a soft cushiony couch. She had a few blankets laid out on the couch, one of which a cute cat was snoozing on accompanied by an assortment of throw pillows including some wacky meme ones. There was a small coffee table in front and a large patterned rug underneath. Her walls were plastered with cute artwork and posters from games and shows. The kitchen was pretty small and simple, with a dark wood cupboard with white countertops. Facing the entire area were two windows leading out to a somewhat metal balcony that housed a couple of plants and flowers. 

'Your apartment is so cute' you said, taking off your shoes.

The outside of her apartment was pretty similar to yours however hers seemed a lot more spacious.

'Thank you! I've tried my best to decorate it and make it homey'

The bright sun suddenly shone in through the two windows. Beams of sun landing on the adorable napping cat, causing it to stretch and meow. 

'Oh, and this is my cat Jade. When Weston and I were living together we adopted two cats, Beck and Jade you know from victorious. But since we don't live together anymore he has Beck and I have Jade'

'Im starting to think you like victorious, I don't know though' you said with a smile

She laughed. Her laugh was so precious.

'Oh right, here are the painkillers and some pads and I got you some chocolate too. Not sure which brand or type you like though so I stuck with a simple option, hope it's ok?'

'It's more than ok y/n' she said, her lips forming into a genuine smile ' Thank you'

'Hey it's no problem'

'Would you like anything to drink' she said, making her way into the kitchen. 'Im having a hot tea but I have some Dr Pepper in the fridge or water. Oh I have coffee too, it's not the best just instant coffee but still'

'I'll have a coffee please'

'Coming right up'

'Ugh you stole my line'

You both let out a laugh. It's crazy how you had met through you working in an ice cream shop.

Kalynn handed you a mug of coffee, her other hand holding a cup of tea and some painkillers. You two sat on the couch quietly sipping your drinks and watching victorious. You could feel Kalynn's secret glance at you but when you turned to look at her she looked away, trying to play It cool.

'Hey I saw that, your not slick you know'

A rosy color started to take over her cheeks as she avoided eye contact with you. She let out an embarrassing little chuckle.