Alright, so now I'm on a find Krisha mission.

After a complete 10 minute search, I finally found her on the bar counter having shots.

"Krisha" I called out and she looked at me with the expression of the most innocent child.

"What are you doing? " I questioned.

"Obviously drinking!" She exclaimed while rolling her eyes.

"One more please! " She yelled in excitement.

"No. You're already drunk. And how much did you even drink? " I asked, concerned.

"Ma'am your shot. And tell me your room number as the amount has to be added to the final bill. " The bartender said.

"You tell me, how much she drank? " I asked trying to pay attention to Krisha who I swear is going to fall from her chair.

" She's had six shots. " He replied and went away.

"Damn Krisha, control a bit. Now we'll go to the room. " I said trying to hold her hand which she abruptly brushed off.

"No. We'll be here. You know, what happened today? " She said in a little wobbly voice.

"What happened? " I asked, curiously.

"My husband and I have become friends. " She said and I was shocked would be an understatement. She clearly didn't understand that I'm the one she's talking about.

"And you know he loves me. " She continued. " But the most funny thing, I don't love myself. " She said and started laughing.

"Krisha! " I called out a little loudly which I guess made her come to her senses.

"Oh! Everyone! he's my husband, Arjun. " She said like announcing the whole world, but that wasn't what caught my attention.

But, it was that, she called me by my name. Like she does call me by my name, but today she did it now without the addition of my surname.

I know that it's all the vodka that's talking, but it felt nice. So let me have my moment.

"Krisha, come on well go to the room. " I held her hand and started walking out.

"No, please don't go. " She said, hugging me all of a sudden, making me freeze a little on the spot.

No doubt, people say alcohol is bad.

"Krisha, I'm not going anywhere, just to our room. Come, let's go. " I said dragging her out, and breathed a huge sigh when we were finally out of that place.

"You're hectic" I said looking at her, who had closed her eyes, as if going to sleep.

"Krisha? " I called out, but she didn't respond as sleep overtook her senses.

Having no other option, I picked her up and started walking towards our room.

She's lightweight, but she thinks as if she's the heaviest person in the entire globe.

I entered the room, and made her lie on the bed and was about to leave when she suddenly woke up and Cluchted my hand as if it was some treasure.

"No, no, no please don't go. I'll be nice, please don't leave me... " She said and started getting really hyper and started crying.

"Krisha, calm down. See, I'm here, I'm not leaving.. " I tried to calm her down which clearly didn't work.

"No... I'll be nice. Please... " She said and hugged me while sobbing.

"Shhh... Don't worry. I'm here. " I said caressing her back and finally managed to again lie her down.

"Don't leave me... " She said in sleep.

"I can't even think of that in my dreams. " I said and sat down near the bed as she had held my hand with all her might.

"We'll be forever. I promise. " I said and kept my head on the bed while sitting down on the floor and slept.

***********************************************
Hey Dear Readers

Hope you all are doing great.

I'm extremely sorry that I couldn't update on Friday due to some personal commitments,

Hope you all like this one.

Do vote and Comment.

Love,

Author