Y/n sighed in relief when she saw that her friends were safe. When she heard a familiar voice, she turned to look at the green alien.

"Oh, so you've already used the Power Sphere." Adudu exclaimed angrily as he wanted to be the one to have the powers but the power sphere had given them to the child.

"Probe, destroy him!" Adudu ordered.

"Yes, Mr. Boss." Probe obeyed and transformed into Super Probe, the one that was chasing Y/n and Boboiboy in the spaceship, with Adudu sitting in the cockpit on his head.

Seeing the big robot made both Yaya and Ying gasp.

"Attack!" Adudu commanded and Super Probe launched a multitude of missiles.

Yaya and Ying screamed in fear and ran away. Seeing this, Boboiboy gasped and tried to summon a Lightning Bolt.

"Come on, come on." Boboiboy said getting impatient and worried, but he still couldn't summon it.

When the missiles were nearing him at a fast pace, he heard someone's voice. "Sound Wave!"

Just then, light red coloured sound waves were released towards the missiles, which caused them to blast when they met.

Then, smoke was coming out from the space where the missiles had been blasted. When the smoke cleared Y/n was in front of Boboiboy with her hands in front of her, in mid-air.

She was wearing her headphones. Earlier, when Ochobot told Boboiboy about his ultimate power, he warned Y/n about the drawbacks of sensitive eras.

Because her ears were more sensitive to sound, explosive blasts made her ears hurt. So in order to reduce the sound, Ochobot had taken her headphones and had added a feature with which she could reduce the sound around her by wearing her protective headphones.

Thinking about it, Y/n mentally thanked the robot again. On the other hand, the brunet was astonished when he saw the girl.

'Wow! That was cool! I had even forgotten that she also has powers, just like me.' Boboiboy thought.

He snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a voice.

"Oh! Of course! The Power Sphere wasn't used once but twice." The box-headed alien said in sarcasm with fury.

"Probe! Attack again!" He commanded and even more missiles were released.

This time, the brunet managed to successfully summon multiple Lightning Bolts.

He threw them at the missiles, while Y/n released the shock waves, and together they destroyed the missiles which caused a huge explosion in mid-air and smoke to shroud the area.

Seeing this, the box-headed alien gasped. Due to the force of the explosion, everyone had to look away, except for Boboiboy and Y/n.

BoBoiBoy and Y/n walked towards Adudu as the smoke cleared.

The brunet and the snowy-haired girl were glaring at the green alien and the giant purple robot.

Yellow lightning sparks kept flickering around Boboiboy's left hand, meanwhile ruby red coloured energy was around Y/n's right hand as she placed her headphones around her neck with her left hand.

Yaya, Ying and Gopal, who had been watching them fight from the side, were both surprised and amazed upon seeing their friends use their superpowers.

"Wow!" Yaya said and smiled.

"So cool!" Ying said cheerfully.

"See? Didn't I tell you so?" Gopal said, but he was ignored by everyone as an action had caught everyone's attention.