Ragers

I was looking forward to my father's welcome home party because there was no way that I was going to attend and for multiple reasons. I mean the one I was banking on the most was that my father would never even let me near that party, and I would be a random underage girl since no one knows that I'm a Queen. Since my father would be out of the house all night that meant I could as well, and whether or not he comes home I'll be covered. He probably won't come home but if he does he'll be too drunk to notice that I'm gone. I haven't hooded up in what's been a long time for me since I have hooded up almost every night since I started. As the time for the party was drawing closer I figured I would check with Jake to make sure he was free to hood up.

"Hello," Jake answered the phone.

"Hey, what are you doing later?" I asked.

"Who is this? Do I know you?" Jake questioned.

"Jake, what the hell are you talking about?"

"Is this Y/N, Y/N Queen? My old best friend? I haven't heard from her in years."

"Stop playing around, Jake, it hasn't been that long."

"It feels like forever."

"I know I know I miss you too, but I told you my father would spend time with me for about a week."

"Then how are you getting time away since it hasn't been a week yet?"

"He has his welcome home bash tonight and it's his first real chance to drink since the island and he probably hasn't changed much from his party days if you know what I mean."

"Oh yeah, I get what you're saying, so what do you want to do tonight?"

"Well, it has been forever since Starling has seen the Midnight Murderer."

"Alright well, I'll meet you at the night cave."

"Ok see you soon."

Since I still had a bit of time before my father would depart from the house, and I was stuck here until he did, I got ahead of my busy work. The first thing I did was grab some wardrobe options including, a set of work clothes, gym clothes, spare clothes, pajamas, and a set of lounge clothes. I threw them all into my backpack, leaving space for some extra essentials.
Then I threw on a set of just normal clothing to travel to the night cave. I then grabbed my phone and laptop to do some research. Normally Jake would do the internet slotheing which I'm sure he was still on top of, but since I had time and hate sitting still I tried to find new people to make my target. I never really cared who I was going after as long as I was getting criminals off the street. My targets normally consisted of any problems Malcolm needed to take care of and people Jake considered criminals. After what felt like hours upon hours of looking through the internet I finally took a break to look at the time and to my surprise it was 10 minutes past the time my father was supposed to depart from the house. I don't know why but I was quite surprised that my father just left without saying goodbye. I mean it's exactly like him, I'm so naive to think he could change that much from a stupid abandoned island.

There was a sudden rap on the door. "Y/N can I come in?" My father asked from behind the door.

"Who is it?" I asked out of reaction even though I knew it was my father.

"It's Oliver, erm your father." Oliver hesitated.

"Oh um yeah come in," I responded shocked.

Oliver walked through the door hesitantly as though he'd forgotten that he knocked and asked permission upon entering.

"Hey, why haven't you left for your party yet?" I asked my father.

"I thought we were going to ride together." My father said confused.