⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ 𝖙𝖊𝖓

Začít od začátku

"He takes her bathroom and both freshen up "

"JK wore: "

"Y/n wore her uniform "

"They came downstairs to have breakfast... JK made the breakfast... Both had it "

"Y/n pov: how should walk?? If it's at home... JK is carrying me... Oh god... How?? "

"Jk: what happened?? What are you thinking baby?? "
"Y/n: How I should go to school... I can't walk with this pain "
"Jk: I will carry you... "
"Y/n: it's okay... I will try "

"Y/n stood up perfectly but she was about to walk but fell... Puts her head lower "

"JK giggles "

"Jk: you need me... No matter where it is when it is... At what time is it?? "

"He said taking her in his arms... Carrying her out... He placed her inside his car "

"Then he took all necessary things and both left for school "

"They reached... He stopped his car a little bit far from school... Both came out of the car "

"JK came to her side "

"Y/n: Don't carry me... I will walk just if you catch my hand I will be stable "
"JK: As you say, ma'am"

"He did as she said... Both went inside the school... Only to see all the students watching them... Of course, ae-cha was there... Then the Principal came... Saying "

"Y/n, Jungkook: good morning sir"
"Principal: Morning, Are you okay
y/n??... I heard you fell from stairs yesterday... "
"Y/n: Yes sir... It was too long steps "
"Principal: So, you can't move... Don't go to the classroom... Go to Mr. Jeon's classroom... He will stay until you write the exam... And Mr. Jeon... I know she is a topper but still, you should see whether she is cheating or not... Or you can't help her "
"JK: Yes sir "
"Principal: Now you both can go"

"They went to his cabin while ae-cha is jealous "

"They entered and he made her sit while saying "

"Jk: Do you know?? There are no cc cameras... So, I can hug you any time I want or kiss you "
"Y/n: yeobo it's school... After reaching home... I will kiss you uncountable times "
"Jk: What a big offer to me?? "
"Y/n: But I will bite you... More than the kisses "
"Jk: naughty puppy "
"Y/n: you are tasty baby "
"Jk: uhhhh... Don't you copy my words"

"He whines like a kid"

"She giggles "

"Jk: which exam today?? "
"Y/n: B-Biology"